The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

KBV "PIF" Thread

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by rkayw, Aug 9, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RazorNribbonz

RazorNribbonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

dibs on the OMG, streets..PM me back when you get a chance

2. wildbill

wildbill Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    Georgia
    Would anybody be willing to part with some Peppermint Ice Cream joose? Any strength, just want to try the flavor. I have been looking for a good peppermint flavor and KBV Peppermint IC came highly recommended. I have been wanting to order some but due to the hours I work, I end up missing the shop being open for orders. This is my first post in this sub-forum and I am just hoping someone can help me out.

3. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    If you want to order some, PM boB and explain your work hours situation, and he will set you up with an "offline order".

4. wildbill

wildbill Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    Georgia
    Thanks for the info!

5. SharonSC

SharonSC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    SC, USA
    I feel really dumb, but I've never tried any of the KBV juices (I mainly do DIY, because it comes out a lot cheaper and I'm kinda having money problems right now), so I was just wondering what is so "special" about their juice and why everyone seems to like them so much? I must be missing out...

6. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Their joose is made to order, their joose is freakin delicious, and the flavors are consistent. If I order a bottle of joose, and order the same bottle 2 months later, I KNOW how the second bottle is going to taste...

As an example...Almost all vendors chocolate tastes awful, almost perfumey and chemical. KBV chocolate ACTUALLY tastes like freakin chocolate. Their Chocolate Cake smells and tastes like they put a chocolate cake inside the bottle.

7. WolfMemnoch

WolfMemnoch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    Florida
    [​IMG] Don't feel dumb. It'll touch you back and then things get kind of odd in a temporal parallel universe sort of way. :blink: But, uh... *cough*

For me it's a combination of flavor consistency, flavor accuracy, price, packaging, dedication, receptivity to feedback, and the human element.

With KBV you can really taste the love and care put into it. This might seem insane, but it has this like, warmth to it, along the same lines of your closest family member making your favorite dish just for you. All around super tasty stuff where (pending the flavor) you'd swear you'd get a cavity from just sniffing the bottle. There's maybe, one flavor, that I'm having trouble wrapping my taste buds around, but on the whole, I've never had such a huge success rate of flavors I've liked.

Also one of the only jooses where I've been encouraged to vape indoors by the owner at our local geek store. (Apparently, I cause cravings which increase his sales. :laugh:)

8. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    I haven't tried any kbv juices, if someone has some bait.. errr... sample bottles, I'd love to try some. I'll trade or buy or whatever.. just like little 4ml samples or something.

9. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Any particular flavors you prefer? I only have one that I will never sample out, and that is the last remaining bottle of Phillip "More or Less". A year from now it's gonna be one well steeped collectors item. :p

10. mrjaguar

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    I'm noy picky, thats what samples are all about.. I've heard OMG and ... are good, but then again, I've heard that all kbv joose is good

11. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Well I don't have any sample size bottles(thought I did), but if I can get a few I'll sling you some sample jooses.

12. mrjaguar

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    sweet! thats awesome! thanks much.
    pat

13. Kaefo

Kaefo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2011
    Champaign, Illinois
    I can send you a couple...just PM me with where to send.

14. samuraijill

samuraijill Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Oregon High Desert
    +1 on "you can taste the love", that is a true story. It's much like the difference between frozen ravioli and homemade ravioli.

15. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    Dalton, thanks for the PIF, i got it yesterday or the day before, i had forgotten about it so it was a nice surprise! i have a friend getting nto vaping now, the doc told him his blood pressure was so high she was surprised he hadnt had a heart attack, so he ordered some stuff and i just put together a car epackage for him with some KBV samples and a ego i dont use anymore. thats my PIF for the day! hope he enjoys it as much as most of us doo!

16. Tuck

Tuck Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Twister Alley
    SO how far back to I have to look for the current PIF ? I wanna play.

17. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    LOL This thread is actually not named too accurately. It's not a PIF like what the PIF sub forum has. This thread is more along the lines of an "if you need help, ask here" kinda thread.

18. Jibba73

Jibba73 Super Member ECF Veteran

So i saw quite a few reviews of KBV from debian dog on the Dog and Clay Youtube channell.... There seems to be a lot of good juices. I get paid the 3rd of every month, so what would be a good flavor or flavors to try first....?

I Like fruity... I like some tobaccos.... I like liquor drinks.... But I don't have a plethora of knowledge about juices because I am still relatively new.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

19. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    If you like fruity then most of the ice cream flavors are a good choice.... I'm not big on the fruits myself. The strawberry slice cake is great. Others you may look into are the Gooey Better Cake, Chocolate Cake, OMG, Butterscotch Bon Bon... Those are the popular ones... Others will have even more suggestions.

20. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Escape and hypno dreams are both really good fruity liquor drink type juices.