The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

KBV "PIF" Thread

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by rkayw, Aug 9, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jibba73

Jibba73 Super Member ECF Veteran

I've heard about Hypno Dreams... I might try that on the 3rd when I get paid...

2. NCVapingLady

NCVapingLady Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2009
    Statesville, NC
    Gone/Piffed to a good home!:headbang:

3. scubasteve25

scubasteve25 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    texas
    so i thought maybe i would throw this out there, i placed my first order tonight for some rice krispy treat and gooey better cake, i had my cart stocked to the gills with juice and my girlfriend would kill me had i spent that kinda money. so does anyone have a stockpile and willing to toss some samples my way to try out? i can pay if need be, wish i could buy a ton of 3ml samples. but alas no options for that.

4. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    I've ordered a big replacement bottle tonight of the GBC, & I have a bottle of RKT that's been steeping for awhile (unintentionally, just got hooked on GBC & MAW ATM). I also have some 3ml bottles on the way. I'd be happy to get samples of those two to you. :)

5. scubasteve25

scubasteve25 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    texas
    would be most awesome, no hurry, just whenever you get your stuff in let me know when you can ship/

6. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    No problem, I completely understand. :) I wish they had samples too to purchase, but I'm just thankful they do what they do! It's amazing stuff. :D

7. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    i wouldnt mind sampling some kbv juice. ive never had the privilege of tasting it. if anyone has vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice creams...not sure if they are made... those would be cool. i also like chocolate cake flavors and strawberry. pastries are what im starting to like alot after most of my time with tobaccos.
    thanks in advance if you can help out!!!

8. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    I can't remember their ice creams other than Peppermint, marrion berry and mocha. Someone else may know. They do have an awesome chocolate cake too!

9. bandmom5

bandmom5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Mississippi
    I have about 12 ml of butter rum pic 24 mg and about 14 ml cafe latte 24 mg if anyone is interested. Will just let it go to someone who will enjoy it. Thanks.

GONE, Thanks and hope you enjoy.

10. Jibba73

Jibba73 Super Member ECF Veteran

I would like to try some KBV!

11. Denny Krane

Denny Krane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Hershey,PA
    Any one have caramel cappuccino? It's the only KBV I ever tried and I love it.

12. misplacedsooner

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    if anyone has a sample of chocolate cake it sounds like a good one to try out.

13. luceblueboy

luceblueboy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2010
    Ohio
    if anyone could spare some white wabbit I'd be extremely grateful. thanks

14. KimberlyM

KimberlyM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2011
    The Land of Confusion
    I made my first KBV order tonight. Unfortunately, I had to narrow down my options. I did order the sweet tea - I have been dying to find a really good tea flavor. However, I didn't get to order the other couple of flavors I would LOVE to try. Does anyone have a sample of Arnie Palmer, ... or Vape Placid that they would be willing to share? I wouldn't need much, just 1 ml of each one would do the trick. I can't decide which of those first two I want to try first, although I do also want to try the menthol, but I would be more than happy to pay for the postage. If you did this I would sing your praises to thee heavens!!!:2cool:

15. Kaefo

Kaefo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2011
    Champaign, Illinois
    Sorry, I don't have any Caramel Cap and am out of White Wabbit, but sent PMs to KimberlyM and misplacedsooner if you still want samples.

16. misplacedsooner

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    pm replied to you, cant wait to try me some kbv!!!!

17. KimberlyM

Sep 22, 2011
    The Land of Confusion
    Thanks Kaefo, you are awesome!:)

18. KimberlyM

Sep 22, 2011
    The Land of Confusion
    I am singing the praises of Kaefo, whom is awesome!!! I recived the juices she sent me and LOVE them. I will be ordering more soon. Thanks Kaefo!!

19. djbishybish

djbishybish Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2011
    Kansas
    Would anyone happen to have a mL or two to spare of Candy Bar or Vape Placid? I haven't had luck with chocolate or tobacco...so I'm not all for a 15mL bottle quite yet. I have a good amount of KBV stuff if anyone wants a sample or two in return. :)

Sent from my HTC Buzz Pro using vapatalk.

20. hollyberry

hollyberry Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anyone have any Marion Berry Ice Cream they would be willing to PIF, sell cheap, or trade? I'm in love with this joose and I'm almost out. I'm unemployed and broke and can't afford to purchase any at the moment. I have some ... I could trade.