Help passing Nic Test!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
However I also realize I don't have a choice in these matters as long as I live here.

But why is that? Why don't we have a choice?
What happened to our freedoms to live our lives?
What happened to a businesses freedom to allow/not allow activities?

Not to smoke in my home

Not yet. But they keep finding more and more places to restrict it.

You can sit in a parking lot with smoke billowing out the tail pipe, but don't dare light up there.
That makes sense to you? Anyone?
You think that's about public health?

Smoking bans were based on bad science, and they are using the same bad science to control vaping.
Go read a bit about that. Michael J. McFadden is a good start
Of course arguing that the science was flawed and second hand smoke isn't as bad as the hype is like arguing against global warming. Fear and scare tactics work, and are nearly impossible to counter. A 2 min news story about a scarry new study stucks with people and gets repeated. When it's shown to be flawed, no news, and people don't want to hear it.

We've already seen the same stuff used against vaping.
Liquids contain antifreeze? Propylene Glycol. Never mind that asthma inhalers also contain it and have for decades.

Flavors are for kids? So adults don't like flavors? The Lemon-drop, blackberry, and water melon whiskey on my shelf are for kids then?
All the fruity cocktails you can order at the local bar? Those are for kids?
The chery, vanilla, chocolate, apple, and peach pipe tobacco and cigars that have been around for decades? Those are for kids?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Either way there's little anyone can do concerning the FDAs decisions, they make the rules, and it's up to us to live within them.
Congress has the power to reject the final FDA regulations.
And we have the power (hopefully) to influence our congressional representatives to do so.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
BTW - Why Can't a Pro e-Cigarette Group/Org Donate Money? Or is that Something that Only a ANTZ of Tobacco Company can do?

If evey e-cig related company today got together they couldn't compete with the #5 tobacco company (Altria /Philip Morris with $3.4 billion in income) never mind the other 4.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The FDA isn't telling me Not to smoke in my home they are telling me I can't smoke anywhere I please. I don't like it but I choose to live in those parameters.
The FDA doesn't have anything at all to say about where you can and can not smoke, nor do the coming FDA regulations.

sub4me

Moved On
Aug 31, 2014
USA
What is wrong with you? Do you not understand that many of these things are decided legislatively....not via a regulatory body. You seem to be really confused.

There's no need to be rude. I have Not been rude to you and your posts come off with argumentative undertones and wise cracks. Perhaps a quick review of the board rules would do you a benefit when interacting with others.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well the company has gone and done it. if we want to pay a lower rate on our insurance we all have to join this fitness thing. Not just the smokers but every one. If you dont join you are sure to pay 80 more a month per adult on the insurance. If you smoke (or have nicotine in your system) and you join the fitness thing you pay 40 more per adult. Ugh! We all have to go down to the local lab and it seems we have to have blood drawn for them to do all the test. You know the h1c and colesterol BP and all that crap. Of course the cotene is in there. I have been vaping between 3 and 6 for months now. Last night i placed an order for all my liquids in 0! ugh! I have been reading and trying to figure out with taking the blood test (which i think is unfair since i can not stand needles and think that is just a total invasion) how long i need to be on 0 to pass this test. I have read that depending on how long you have smoked it can take up to a month to pass the blood test. anyone else have to do the blood test and how long did you do 0 for in order to pass? If i was a drug addict i could get that crap to flush my system and not worry about all this mess. I feel like a common criminal because of this. ugh!

Thread was started 7/18/14 with this topic.

Congratulation on Hijacking the heck out of it.

Closed due to the Hijacking, the Flaming and the snide and rude attitudes.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

13. Message conventions
b. Off-topic digression: Stick to the topic. Do not deviate from the subject discussed in a thread as this is called off-topic (OT) posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread