Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm planning to start a change.org petition, and I need a graphic to display along with the petition, that will(hopefully) go national.

I need something that is free to use, no copyright issues, etc.

Something along the lines of vaping does not equal Smoking, simple, strong, to the point, easy to understand, and not something that will turn people away.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to read the petition, it's almost ready to be submitted:
Would a change dot org petition help us? | E-Cigarette Forum

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I wish I could help you with this but I don't have the talent to do it. I am hoping the photo of mother and daughter will work when done to go along with the graphic I feel sure someone will come up with. :thumb:
Yeah, either would be good, both would be great. I'm just itching to pull the trigger and I really want to have something as an image, otherwise it's just a wall of text.

Reactions: mattiem

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Here ya go :p
uberart_zpsovdnlc8l.jpg

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Are you looking for a banner and a photograph?
I'm pretty sure it will be the image that goes next to the petition title for fb shares and things like that. At this point I just need "something." I saw one that a user uploaded here about two years ago that would have been okay, but the user who uploaded it hasn't been on since 2013 and I'm wary of using something without expressed permission

kaper

Apr 15, 2015
I *think* you can use Flow Chart Maker & Online Diagram Software to produce public graphics without royalty issues. If you go to "more shapes" and choose clipart and signs it can help to create something simple.

If you have an idea of what the graphic is I can give it a shot, although I won't be the most artistically talented person around.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Lessifer, one person that you may want to talk to is @The Ocelot

She has major talent when it comes to designing graphics.

Hopefully she will get this tag.
She is, excellent idea! Should have thought of that. :facepalm:

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I'm not entirely sure what I want, maybe something like an ego/clearo next to a cigarette, with a not equal sign in the middle?
May be something like evod (or other mod) breaking and crashing a cigarette (like St. George crashed dragon)?
St. George and the Dragon

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
I'm pretty sure it will be the image that goes next to the petition title for fb shares and things like that. At this point I just need "something." I saw one that a user uploaded here about two years ago that would have been okay, but the user who uploaded it hasn't been on since 2013 and I'm wary of using something without expressed permission

Try Tineye TinEye Reverse Image Search if the user 'borrowed' it you may need some one else's permission.

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I saw a few I liked in google searches, and tried to use tineye to see who might be the "owner" but most just resolve to random vaping sites with little to no contact information...

how about something like this?
change.png

it's not the best, but I don't have a whole lot of time to devote. Maybe I'll wait to see if anyone steps up, I've got some PM's out asking for help.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I saw a few I liked in google searches, and tried to use tineye to see who might be the "owner" but most just resolve to random vaping sites with little to no contact information...

how about something like this?
View attachment 466259
it's not the best, but I don't have a whole lot of time to devote. Maybe I'll wait to see if anyone steps up, I've got some PM's out asking for help.

Lemme try, Lessifer...(cracks knuckles, minimizes the window and gets to work..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread