The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help! Where did that handy Customs importing info go?

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by tygertyger, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been frantically searching the forums for a half hour, and that thread (that I would "easily" find again when I needed it) is evading me.

Someone had posted the magical tariff or import (or whatever it's called) number under which we can clear our equipment coming into Canada. It had to do with the trouble ProjectGuy was having regarding his Z-Atty Pro.

I have a shipment with DHL that is currently "delayed at Customs". They're telling me there's no problem currently-- just that customs wants to inspect it.... but if a problem should arise, I want to be armed and ready! Just to clarify, there is NO liquid or anything in the order that should delay it.

Any help would be appreciated, as I've read through pages and pages of post headers, done multiple searches and re-read most of the Z-Atty Pro thread already to no avail. Lesson learned. Print valuable info when you see it, in case you never find it again!

Thanks in advance.

tyger~

2. RollandOfGilead

RollandOfGilead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Kingston, On, Canada
  3. tygertyger

tygertyger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you so very much Rolland! This time I wrote it down. ;)

---edit---

Good news! While I was checking that thread, they updated the tracking again... package has cleared :)
    *happy dance*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.