Help with Newbie Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello ya'll!

Background 2 weeks ago decided to try vaping so I searched for and purchased a disposible E-cig to give it a try without a costly investment. I found the menthol X-4 I liked the flavor and thought yes! vaping is for me. So I you tubed e-cig and found Leaford while watching his videos I bought Rival (sorry) the same night still watching his videos purchased Bloog and have been very excited to receive my shipment. Can't wait because I'll get it this week.

Problem with X-4 disposible I liked the menthol very cool and smooth flavor 24mg nic and easy throat hit but they don't sell anything but the e-cig and 2 refill cartomizers . Which as you can imagine will get extremely costly very fast. :facepalm:

Problem I have with rival is I purchased several samplers and I didn't like any of those at 18mg nic the throat hit was way too harsh for me and didn't have much flavor to me.:oops:

So I'm waiting on my bloog and ordered 1 mini batts, pcc, menthol, vanilla, and cherry all at 16mg. They were out of the mini kits. I am hoping I love their menthol!!

I'm currently a menthol analog smoker. And from what I've read menthol is pretty hard to find a flavor you like. I want to refill with liquid to save money, so I hope Bloog juice hurrys to sell.

My questions are:

1. Which makes the throat hit harder PG, VG, or Nic level?
2. What is the bloog prefilled cartomisers? All PG or what mix of PG and VG?
3. What nic level do I really need? Currently I smoke about 25 cigs a day of PallMall Menthol 100's.
4. What is a good place to buy juice to try until Bloog starts production on their own juice. I'd like to buy samples to start with and I wished Bloog would sell their prefilled as a 1 of each sampler so I can try before I buy so I'll know which ones I like.

And if anyone knows of a good menthol juice that is cool, smooth, and easy on the throat please let me know, PM if you need to, I really want to quit the analogs and go digital but so far digital is very costly.:p I guess all I need now are a few more mini Bloog batteries, blank cartomisers and to find flavored juices that I actually like more than my analogs.

Thanks for any help and advice. Evie

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
1. Which makes the throat hit harder PG, VG, or Nic level? PG & Nic Level
2. What is the bloog prefilled cartomisers? All PG or what mix of PG and VG? Almost all PG though some flavorings have VG
3. What nic level do I really need? Currently I smoke about 25 cigs a day of PallMall Menthol 100's. I would always start with 24mg when coming off analogs.
4. What is a good place to buy juice to try until Bloog starts production on their own juice. I'd like to buy samples to start with and I wished Bloog would sell their prefilled as a 1 of each sampler so I can try before I buy so I'll know which ones I like. I recommend the following suppliers:
Kick Bass Vapor
Backwoods Brew
Vapor Station
want2vape
Southern Ambrosia

I haven't found the perfect menthol but I do like the Seattle from Vapor Station. And the Riv4l supplier has a popular menthol with Smilin Menthol.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Gardner pretty much covered it. The question of what nic level is needed I think is still something that varies for each person. I went straight to 11mg, and occasionally 16-18. If you chain vape I think 24 would be too much nic for all day long. Another popular method is to start your morning with 24, then level down for the afternoon, and less again at night.

It has been a popular request that a sample pack is needed. I would love to try the various flavors but don't want to be saddled with a whole pack of them if I don't like it, not to mention the expense involved in that. And if I do like one or more, then I'll go order up a bunch. But right now I order none of the others til I have a chance to try it first.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I tried the WOW smilin 18mg it was way too harsh for me and I didn't like the taste it was very chemical couldn't get past that and went back to analogs until I get my Bloog.

I was never a menthol smoker, so I don't really know - but would a peppermint be a suitable replacement? I know they aren't exactly the same but maybe you'd like it. And perhaps not a 100% peppermint, but a tobacco with peppermint added.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought about ordering the spearment but I was afraid it would taste too much like church gum! I'm hoping I love their menthol and hopefully they will get their juices selling before long. But the way ya'll talk about 555, Ry4 and Kamel I might have to try them. LOL

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Hello ya'll!

So I'm waiting on my bloog and ordered 1 mini batts, pcc, ... They were out of the mini kits.

I think you ordered the wrong pcc... they've been out of the mini pcc for some time, and I dont' think the one you ordered is compatable. They should take care of you though.. new pcc's are supposed to be in on monday, on the site by tue/wed. Call chris in customer service.. he'll take care of you.

Also, I recomend ordering 2 more bats.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Actually you can use any of their batteries on the regular PCC. It's just that you can't fit the standard bats (78mm) in a mini-PCC.

I think you ordered the wrong pcc... they've been out of the mini pcc for some time, and I dont' think the one you ordered is compatable. They should take care of you though.. new pcc's are supposed to be in on monday, on the site by tue/wed. Call chris in customer service.. he'll take care of you.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I ordered the mini pcc but it's been nearly two weeks LOL

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Leaford said the mini-PCCs should be in Monday, but we'll see.

I cannot stress enough, now that I've tried them both: the Bloog cartos are far and away a superior vape to the riv4l company's cartos. There's no comparison, IMO. I'm using old Bloog cartos while I have 12 of the riv4l's cartos sitting in their packages. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I never smoked menthol, so I can't help you there. RB37 smoked them and was searching for a good menthol; maybe he'll chime in here or you could PM him. He's on this sub-forum all the time.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Actually you can use any of their batteries on the regular PCC. It's just that you can't fit the standard bats (78mm) in a mini-PCC.

This may be true. But I had to change my order, and in doing so, spoke with Chris on the phone.. he told me the MF mini bats would not work on the regular fusion pcc. Otherwise I would have ordered one.

But if you've actually done it, than I guess he has some mis-information.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
This may be true. But I had to change my order, and in doing so, spoke with Chris on the phone.. he told me the MF mini bats would not work on the regular fusion pcc. Otherwise I would have ordered one.

But if you've actually done it, than I guess he has some mis-information.

Well now wait a minute... did you mean MF mini with regular Fusion PCC, or a regular MF PCC? Maybe I misunderstood... I meant the regular MF PCC -- as in the normal length not the shorter length. When I talk about stuff I am only referring to MaxxFusion products, I forget the older stuff even exists. Sorry for the confusion.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
Hi Evie. I have searched high and low for the perfect menthol. To date the closet thing I have found is...
20 drops Torque 56 - From halocigs.com
1 drop Menthol Drops - from Menthol Drops [Mnth_DR_8mL] - $4.00 : JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!
You can increase or decrease the menthol amount to suit your needs, but the Torque 56 is the perfect tobacco taste for me, have yet to find another tobacco that actually taste like the tobacco in a menthol cigarette.
Madvapes.com "minthol" is pretty darn close to Bloog Menthol if you like that as well.

Hope this helps, I have also replied to your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread