Help with Newbie Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well dang-it every where I go for menthol is sold out!!! They must be good!!

Juicy Liquid Menthol drops -- sold out
Vapor Station Seattle -- sold out
Vapor Station Frost -- sold out
Kick Bass Vapor, vape Placid -- store closed for credit card orders temporarely.

Just my luck!! Good thing I'm a very patient person!!

RED!!!!! HANDLE IT FOR ME!!! :p

Last edited:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Evie, I used to smoke at least a pack a day for 7 years, and I started vaping Bloogs with 6mg and I didnt miss the nic. Maybe I wasn't addicted (yeah right!) but maybe you dont need as much nic as you think.

Do you really think I could handle the lower nic level..... I really don't like a strong throat hit. I like the coolness of a menthol plus I think I'm more addicted to the habit of it.

Last edited:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just ordered some NEW/PORT from freedomsmokeusa.com to give that a wirl, ill let you know how it is. I am VERY picky about my menthol. For example, ALL of the menthols from V4L were very chemically tasting, and the menthols similiar to the ones halo sells, are plastic cotton candy tasting to me.

Yes please let me know. I tried the smilin, sour apple, desert sampler and fruit sampler all of them had a chemical taste to me. All I know is I won't quit smoking for them at all. Maybe we have the same tastes then. LOL

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You don't know unless you try. I Know now I was more addicted to the habit of smoking and not the nic. I like the habit and now because of e-cigs I never have to give this habit up.

I stopped smoking 10 days ago. I didn't have any withdrawal or raving. I didn't get jittery, no headaches and I wasn't cranky.

Thanks I'll try lowering the nic level to lessen the throat hit.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Hi Evie. I have searched high and low for the perfect menthol. To date the closet thing I have found is...
20 drops Torque 56 - From halocigs.com
1 drop Menthol Drops - from Menthol Drops [Mnth_DR_8mL] - $4.00 : JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!
You can increase or decrease the menthol amount to suit your needs, but the Torque 56 is the perfect tobacco taste for me, have yet to find another tobacco that actually taste like the tobacco in a menthol cigarette.
Madvapes.com "minthol" is pretty darn close to Bloog Menthol if you like that as well.

Hope this helps, I have also replied to your PM.

Mentol? I don't want no stinking mentol!
Where's the 555?

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
I just ordered Mint and Newport from myfreedomsmokes.com as well. Ill let you know how those are. Obviously it will be only my personal opinion though... :)

Been vaping the Bloog RY4 from time to time, kind of grows on you. I just placed another order with bloog and ordered some more RY4 as well, so I guess its not to bad either... :lol:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
  • Deleted by leaford
  • Reason: Duplicate.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Gardner pretty much covered it. The question of what nic level is needed I think is still something that varies for each person. I went straight to 11mg, and occasionally 16-18. If you chain vape I think 24 would be too much nic for all day long. Another popular method is to start your morning with 24, then level down for the afternoon, and less again at night.

It has been a popular request that a sample pack is needed. I would love to try the various flavors but don't want to be saddled with a whole pack of them if I don't like it, not to mention the expense involved in that. And if I do like one or more, then I'll go order up a bunch. But right now I order none of the others til I have a chance to try it first.

Yes I'd like to see samples because I don't like reg analogs but I liked menthol analogs and I would like to try their tobacco flavors but I can't see paying that much for a try-it! And I'm like you if I liked it I'd just buy a bunch of them.

Sampler packs are coming. Actually some of them have arrived, they just need to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread