• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up finally...
Managed to get the cotton through and looks like the wire is almost melting upon firing (at 25W)..It constricts anyways..
Tried wider circles (3.5), still with 3/4 turns and got 3ohms and super nasty dry hit..bizarre...(its not my wicking: I manage this procedure pretty well now..
Anyways, got that Kanthal from fasttech and it precised 'authentic' but I guess it potentially is not the real thing..

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for the tip, new here.

I do get ...... off when I see vapers in the public. They jeopardise the entire vaping community with their antics for looking cool. Just like how smoking may look "cool" especially for those underaged kids, it is not.

It's already banned no? Jeopardize what? Relax. Stop worrying about what others are doing and spend more time and energy worrying about yourself.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Thanks for the tip, new here.

I do get ...... off when I see vapers in the public. They jeopardise the entire vaping community with their antics for looking cool. Just like how smoking may look "cool" especially for those underaged kids, it is not.
I can kinda understand where you're coming from. But even I vape in public but I do try to "hide one corner" and do it. At a recent dinner function at Siloso Beach I ended up attracting the smokers to me coz they went where the clouds were to smoke. Made some new friends and managed to have some lengthy discussions about vaping and its benefits.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
I can kinda understand where you're coming from. But even I vape in public but I do try to "hide one corner" and do it. At a recent dinner function at Siloso Beach I ended up attracting the smokers to me coz they went where the clouds were to smoke. Made some new friends and managed to have some lengthy discussions about vaping and its benefits.

Absolutely bro. Cant control everyone and the stupid will get busted. I vape as discreetly as I can and while I dont quite get the "cool" factor, I just shake my head and move on when I see it. Saw something on stomp the other day showing a person vaping and I just had to laugh. What are some folks thinking when they vape publicly and have attitude about it. I just dont get that mentality. Rebel without a clue? I dunno. My point is, vape on and vape discreetly and most importantly, enjoy! :)

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
Question, i'm using LG chocolate batts in my rx200s with my griffin 25, and yellow samsungs in my ipv4s. i noticed that using the same tank on the 2 different mods gives me a different experience.

on the rx200s, feels much more "airy" decent clouds but nothing to get excited about, and have to inhale much more, whereas on the ipv4s, a short draw is enough to fill my lungs with vapor. vapor is thick and the clouds are fwah.

Is it just the mod? or does the batteries have anything to do with it?

Vaped the same tank, same juice, at 40W.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hear from my friend there's this organic cotton. What's the difference between normal and organic?
Organic just means grown without artificial chemical additives. Most just use what's most convenient and in our context usually mean Muji's ecru cotton. I it's supposedly organic and unbleached. Bleached cotton is white and there are instruction online to treat it before vaping.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

popboy

Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
SG
Organic just means grown without artificial chemical additives. Most just use what's most convenient and in our context usually mean Muji's ecru cotton. I it's supposedly organic and unbleached. Bleached cotton is white and there are instruction online to treat it before vaping.

I see thanks for this info, so only bleached cotton needs to be treated right?

Johnsonzzx

Dec 21, 2015
Hello. I've been off analog for a while now and it's really good. However, I used to always get prebuilt coils from a supplier but his phone number is not in service anymore. Now i'm not able to vape because I've run out of coils. does anyone know how can i get hold of them? I don't know how to build yet so i only can get prebuilt ones.. thanks.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Hello. I've been off analog for a while now and it's really good. However, I used to always get prebuilt coils from a supplier but his phone number is not in service anymore. Now i'm not able to vape because I've run out of coils. does anyone know how can i get hold of them? I don't know how to build yet so i only can get prebuilt ones.. thanks.

You better learn then….it saves a lot of aggro and money….if you can hold a drill bit and wrap a wire around it, then you can make a coil.

Reactions: transcab

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I give up finally...
Managed to get the cotton through and looks like the wire is almost melting upon firing (at 25W)..It constricts anyways..
Tried wider circles (3.5), still with 3/4 turns and got 3ohms and super nasty dry hit..bizarre...(its not my wicking: I manage this procedure pretty well now..
Anyways, got that Kanthal from FastTech and it precised 'authentic' but I guess it potentially is not the real thing..

32g is too thin to use as a primary wire. Good for making clapton coil outer wraps but not good for a primary wire.

I would go no smaller than 26g Kanthal for any builds. You def need new wire.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi everybody, just joined today. Have been researching online for a long time but can't find any advise. Hoping to get some 'Helpful Guidelines' from members here.
Dude, there's a ton of advice out there. Especially on this forum. What kind of help do you need?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Simple spaced and micro coils are dead simple to make. Look on YouTube. The advice is ALL there.
And if you need to know where to get the wires, it's been mentioned on this forum. *hint* In a post by me. Do a little digging, man.

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Also reading through a lot of posts, it seems that normal law abiding citizens who just want to quit damaging their lungs with analog cigs, are being forced into a situation where they either continue damaging their lungs or become law breakers.
I really can't see why the Govt are driving .................., wouldn't it be better to have licensed outlets that ensure the right advice and products can be dispensed.
Cigarettes cause so much damage and if any product or method to help people quit is available shouldn't the government promote it? Not ban it!

well do a simple math.. know u go else where and buy like a pack for what.. RM12
RM12 = $4 ?
looking at now is about $13.. means $9 is profit+tax
now tell me a reason if get to have that per pack... why would you give up the revenue....
or allow the "competitors" who let people change and slowly quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread