Here I am again, stuck in the middle with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
USA

What would one of my wonderful posts be without some music to listen to?

You guys have been so helpful to me in the past, ever since JC dieded (I had their Vea) -- thank you so much!

Well, you were so awesome setting me up with the Geek vape Flint but alas, when I went back to re-up on their kit (the glass neck cracked), I couldn't find it for sale.

So, yes, I guess I made the mistake of buying the Mero; I say it was a mistake because now when I go back to buy coils (only one coil was included and it popped on me on the second day), alas I am unable and the Mero kit page returns 404.

So here I am stuck again! Let's sing it!! :D

I am willing to re-up with any basic kit really, I don't like fancy anything (no box kits etc. & I vape 99% of the time at home in front of my comp) but I am totally clueless where the "right" place is to go; I mean everyone has their personal preferences and I have always found your advice so helpful!

Whomever wishes to vent their personal favorites, with their eye on my preferences for BASIC, would always have my appreciation!

Now I must depart but can I leave without serenading you once again?

Nope! :D

Last edited:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Innokin Coofire Z80 Zenith II Kit
CoolFire Z80 Zenith II Kit

There's also a current coupon code for 25% off at Innokin Store. The code is USS25. It drops the price of the kit from $69.99 down to $52.49 with Free S/H, too!

In fact, I just ordered another Z80 kit from them last night...along with some replacement o-rings and glass for other Innokin tanks and their Ares 2 RTA.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Reyth - I just reread your post, and saw that you stated you didn't want a box kit set-up, and wanted something very basic. In that case, there are still some very basic mods available (each with an internal battery)...like the Eleaf iStick 20W, 30W, etc., and others, too, like the Innokin Zlide tube mod and tank set-up that has also been popular. That one is also available at the Innokin Store, with the 25% off. Others take a single external battery that you take out and recharge on a battery charger. It sort of depends on which type you prefer (ie. internal battery mod or external battery mod). There are still quite a few of each type that are pretty basic.

As far as tanks, the various Innokin Zeniths are very popular, are well-made, have a great reputation, and provide consistently great vapor. They use very easy to replace drop-in coils that are sold by lots of US vendors and come in a wide variety of ohms, too.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Not familiar with those devices but it doesn't matter... would still recommend this anyway. The Innokin Kroma Z "pod mod" It has really big internal battery, is lightweight (magnesium alloy), and takes the common and very popular Z coils. It comes with a 0.8 ohm coil (MTL) and a 0.3 ohm coil (restricted DL) Type C charging port and a fire "bar" with screen. I won mine in a contest and love it! Get a couple extra pods too (and extra coils... but first decide which coil you like) I thought I liked the 0.8 better but after stocking up on those, realized I actually like the 0.3 more. The mod automatically sets the correct wattage for these coil but you also manually choose any wattage you want.

Reyth

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
USA
Ok guys thank so much!

I can't help but offend your sophistication here but I am actually thinking of trying this:

https://innokinstore.com/products/endura-m18-pod-kit

I'm kinda like a Sunday Driver, you know, I don't keep up with the crowd.

I really like ur guys' box/pod hybrids tho!

Apart from the total neglect of more up to date awesomeness, would there be anything wrong with the above selection (like coil replacement & adding an extra battery etc.)?

EDITS:

Ok, no problems on coils, just put a pack into my cart.

Hmm, it appears that there are no batteries for sale, so I would just buy two kits and switch them out for charging, does that make sense (I mean for my own simple homebody vaping ways)?

Is there anyone that objects the to joining of this product, Endura M18 to this user, Reyth in Vaping Blissdom? Speak now or forever hold your peace??

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If you want a device that takes a coil that is most likely to be on the market for many years, go with any Innokin product that takes the Z-coils. That's the problem with coil heads, very few become ubiquitous in the market and made for years. But the Z-coil seems to be here to stay for a while.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Is there anyone that objects the to joining of this product, Endura M18 to this user, Reyth in Vaping Blissdom? Speak now or forever hold your peace??

The Innokin Endura M18 pod kit is relatively new, but it's very well made. I'll see if @Uncle will come and answer any questions you may have about it. I know he has at least 1 or 2 of them and can give you some firsthand user experience info on it. You may want to wait and see what he says about it before making a decision. :)

Also, getting 2 of whatever you get, so 1 can be charging while you're using another one IS a very good idea....whatever you decide to get.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

What would one of my wonderful posts be without some music to listen to?

Whomever wishes to vent their personal favorites, with their eye on my preferences for BASIC, would always have my appreciation!

I'm really into RDA's on Squonkers and RTA's. But I recently came into an Innokin Z80 that came with a Zenith II Tank.

The mod is Nice. No complaints. But I have got say I was pretty Surprised how well that Tank works. The 0.8 Ohm coil heads work well for MTL. And the 0.3 Ohm coil heads work well for a DL. A Nice Setup all the way around.

Now back to the music.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @JCinFLA . . .

"You" called . . .

I'll see if @Uncle will come and answer any questions you may have about it.

Ah - A question or questionss about The Innokin Endura M18 . . .

Hi - @Reyth . . .

So here I am stuck again! Let's sing it!! :D

I am willing to re-up with any basic kit really, I don't like fancy anything (no box kits etc. & I vape 99% of the time at home in front of my comp) but I am totally clueless where the "right" place is to go; I mean everyone has their personal preferences and I have always found your advice so helpful!

First of all, couldn't agree with you more . . . YES - BASICS ! ! ! KISS "Me" . . . .all the time ! ! !

Is there anyone that objects the to joining of this product, Endura M18 to this user, Reyth in Vaping Blissdom?

Personally, since I don't "know" you that well, I can't really say that the Endura M18 is the one for you.

However what I can say is the Endura M18 is a very sleek, light and comfortable. And although it can be a little quirky at times - it is one of the simplest Pods to use once you get use to how it works. Very important, to read the manual, especially concerning the 360 "airflow" control: Innokin Endura M18 Manual >> Endura M18 - Product | INNOKIN®

I do have a couple of the Innokin Endura M18 that I enjoy using and it is in my rotation of "Mod/Pod" that I use quite frequently. If you have any specific questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.

BTW: Also, before you make a final decision, you may want to check-out Innokin Sceptre (Sceptre - Product | INNOKIN®) which is very similar to the Endura M18.

Hope this information is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread