HHW Gandalf...now Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who has tried Gandalf from HHV can appreciate my alarm when I tried to place an order this weekend only to find it missing from the list. My next stop was this forum, where a quick search told me that due to copyright issues they had changed the name to "ADV". Another search at HHV's site didn't turn up this name, either. So I sent a message directly to them. Here is the reply from this morning:

Final name change is Legend. We're sticking with that one.

So all you Gandalf fans are now Legend fans.

Also, Shadowfax is now just Shadow. Same reason, obviously.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Anyone who has tried Gandalf from HHV can appreciate my alarm when I tried to place an order this weekend only to find it missing from the list. My next stop was this forum, where a quick search told me that due to copyright issues they had changed the name to "ADV". Another search at HHV's site didn't turn up this name, either. So I sent a message directly to them. Here is the reply from this morning:

So all you Gandalf fans are now Legend fans.

And

Gollum is now Sludge
Clockwork orange is Chocolate Orange
Do the Dew is now just Dew
Smurfette is now Blueberry
Bladerunner is now just Blade

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
due to copyright issues they had changed the name. So all you Gandalf fans are now Legend fans.

What (or who) the hell is a shadowfax? And Gollum. That there would be copyright issues. Is that more Lord of the Rings B.S.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
To me, Oompa is like a chocolate Black & Mild with cream. It was my least favorite, as well. I don't care for the cream flavoring in anything. Some folks absolutely love Oompa, though. I must say, after about 8 weeks of steeping the cream seems to have gone more to the background or else, I've acclimated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread