Hi ECF! We are back with another great MVP5 and Ajax giveaway! Join and win~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Teo

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2016
1) Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
Thanks for the good words and wishes. I wish everyone good health.
2) Which MVP5 Colour do you like best?
I like black MVP5.
3) Please share this MVP5 giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!
@DmitryS @seromax @Niko75
4) If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the MVP5.
If you could share a photo of your MVP5 and Ajax on ECF that would be great!
;)Ok

Pearlanessa

Oct 11, 2019
1) Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
- i am ok, tank you!
- Red one
@stols001 @AngeNZ

i promise

Paskal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 22, 2013
    MY
    I'm fine. Here in Malaysia we're having Restricted Movement Order due to COVID-19. So me & my family just #StayAtHome

Black

@liblue1 @SnapDragon NY @3kudx @Totoi @duke_hunt

I will

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    www.twitter.com
    1. I'm doing well so far, but I work in a grocery store so I'm around a lot of people daily, so I have a higher risk of infection. But I feel it's important to keep my community stocked with food & other essentials, so I'll continue to work until/unless I'm told otherwise.

2. I think this it's a great product! I think a vaporizer/power bank/light is a great idea, & I really like forest & silver.

3. @SnapDragon NY @philbh @dunskoy

4. Will do! :)

Niko75

ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2019
    Let ECF know: How are you doing? We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
    Yes. My loved ones and I are safe. Thanks!
    Which MVP5 Colour do you like best?
    I like the color black.
    Please share this MVP5 giveaway with your ECF friends. Thank you very much!
    @Vlad 234 @Valentina2016 @KonstaLoo
    If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the MVP5.
    Ok. Thanks for the chance.

Reactions: Innokin_timmy

Edendi

Nov 2, 2019
    1) My bank blocked my card with all my money today. Without any warnings and notifications.
    And they don't tell me a reason. That's how in Ukraine, banks (especialy "A-bank") carry about peoples during a coronavirus epidemic.
    Now my family and I have no money for either medicine or food. Just rejoice that you do not live in Ukraine.

2) White
    3) ok i shared

4) Yep

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    1) My bank blocked my card with all my money today. Without any warnings and notifications.
    And they don't tell me a reason. That's how in Ukraine, banks (especialy "A-bank") carry about peoples during a coronavirus epidemic.
    Now my family and I have no money for either medicine or food. Just rejoice that you do not live in Ukraine.

2) White
    3) ok i shared

4) Yep
    Oh, so sad to hear this. Hope you get your belongings back and stay safe and well with your family. Much blessings.

Reactions: RuiG

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    1. I'm doing well so far, but I work in a grocery store so I'm around a lot of people daily, so I have a higher risk of infection. But I feel it's important to keep my community stocked with food & other essentials, so I'll continue to work until/unless I'm told otherwise.

2. I think this it's a great product! I think a vaporizer/power bank/light is a great idea, & I really like forest & silver.

3. @SnapDragon NY @philbh @dunskoy

4. Will do! :)
    Much respect, Irked! Just take good care and take on the mask which is helpful to prevent you from the infection. Much blessings.

Reactions: RuiG

TheBomberz

ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2018
    All well. Really enjoy working from home.
    Grey
    @dunskoy @Uranus On Fire @Anise

Okay.

Thanks for the chance. and stay safe.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

2) White
    3) ok i shared

4) Yep

I'm so sorry to hear that. Is there anywhere you can go for help. I know it's too late now but its stuff like what is going on now that is the reason I keep an envelope of emergency cash at home. I hope you can get some help.

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I am alright....
    Black
    @Shawn Hoefer @muth @100%VG
    I would love to write a review of this

of course!!!

Migel

Nov 7, 2019
    I am ok
    White
    @lupinehorror @Rob B.

Yes!

Anto404

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2018
    Me and my family are okay.
    Black
    @masrock @dunskoy @mac63

Yes, of course! Will write a review and share a photo.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2011
    Doing pretty good on this end ;)

Really like the white, but it won't look nearly as pretty after a week or so. White gets dirty so fast around here...lol

@woody55 @Slowone2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread