• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi I'm new to the women's club

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
I am 53 divorced mother of 4 grown kids and I have 8 grandchildren,.I am christian recently over a year ago gave my Life to Christ, I am diabetic (non insulin depdendent) but both of my sisters one who is 5 years younger and the other 10 years younger are both on insulin. I am retired nurse (due to an injury 4 years ago) I like to read, do crafts, cook, and spend time with family, play on the pc mostly reading email surfing the net tagged etc, I started ecigs almost a year ago, I am still smoking and in dire need of support LOL I really like to read your post MaryKay and I thought I would join this womens club, You all seem like a great bunch of folks here,
Roxanne;)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I welcomed you in another post..but 2 welcomes are legal and even mandatory in here! ;) Glad you found us and got signed up..you did sign in right? The door person gave you all that paperwork to fill out...Sodo! Are you off playing bingo again! Just teasing...
I am diabetic who recently started insulin. Not half as bad as I thought! But I do have some problems with bruising in the stomach area. Weird. Feeling much better on the insulin then I thought possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread