hi :) memebr for 40 seconds. silly question:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman1121

Dec 19, 2018
How long was it there? Did you seal it in a ziplock type bag?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

naa just in the wallet, about a week, looks like this with a black rubber cap:
infinix-smok-pod_800x.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
One week shouldn’t change the juice in any appreciable way no matter how it was stored/sealed. Maybe if the pod is plastic and the juice slightly caustic, that’s all I can think of that may effect the flavor but if you had the same juice in a pod you were using the same thing would happen.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
well, when I had a pen style vape and I kept it in my bag sometimes it would taste differently but that’s because the drip tip would be exposed to whatever was in my bag. I’m not sure if the same would be possible in your case.

I recommend running a little test. Leave the cartridge out on your desk for a week and then try it out. If it tastes just fine, your know your wallet is to blame :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
if i fill up a pod (infinix pod) with juice, at leave it in my wallet (as a backup), does the taste gets ruined over time? because of the seal is not as tight as the bottles?
tried it, pretty sure the taste had changed, just checkin if im crazy
Welcome and glad you joined.
Almost all things are possible.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm going to say it's possible the taste has changed (maybe your coil is more saturated or primed now or whatever. IDK, maybe the pod is burnt and you tucked away your wallet at JUST the wrong moment, anything's possible. Also YOUR taste buds changing is certainly a possibility if you have actually stopped smoking. If you tucked it away to smoke for a week, probably less likely.

IF you sat on it a lot, you may have heated your juice on a consistent basis, so it tastes different.

ANYTHING is possible. IDK. It's also a Smoke product, so really ANYTHING is possible.

Under NORMAL conditions, your juice isn't going to change much from sitting for a week though.

I'm just trying to avoid calling you crazy, is all.

Anna

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I've had a couple of novo pods that I left in my backpack for a week or two that the flavor changed quite a bit in. I'm not really sure what happened but the juice inside of the pod visibly darkened several shades while inside the pod. I had previously vaped for a while on the pods in question. I can only assume my coils where a bit gunked up and that gunk presumably dissolved and was released into the juice.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread