Hi... my name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraylen

Mar 16, 2011
Salinas, California
.... Kraylen.

So.... finally decided to start posting.. .this could be a good or bad thing for some.. hah

I'm a 28 year old psychopath.. I'm into awesomeness.... I like to create ecosystems in my garage so I can play god and clone animals... and stuff... Um... I like long parks in the walk... I like pretty things.. and bright things.... and weapons.

I've smoked cigarettes since I was 12... heavy smoker... switched to an e-cig recently... it sucked.. got an Inferno.. its dope... happy with that... been on the e-liquid binge... killed a pass through battery... made me sad... got mad at CS.. made me smoke... smoking made me mad... ahhh.. so yeah.. I gotta get a new pass through and some back up batteries... I got a grip of liquids to mix with this afternoon,so I've been a madman in my lab today.

Uh... anything else you want to know? ask something dead.

<3

Suicidebob

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Pasadena, CA
.... Kraylen.

So.... finally decided to start posting.. .this could be a good or bad thing for some.. hah

I'm a 28 year old psychopath.. I'm into awesomeness.... I like to create ecosystems in my garage so I can play god and clone animals... and stuff... Um... I like long parks in the walk... I like pretty things.. and bright things.... and weapons.

I've smoked cigarettes since I was 12... heavy smoker... switched to an e-cig recently... it sucked.. got an Inferno.. its dope... happy with that... been on the e-liquid binge... killed a pass through battery... made me sad... got mad at CS.. made me smoke... smoking made me mad... ahhh.. so yeah.. I gotta get a new pass through and some back up batteries... I got a grip of liquids to mix with this afternoon,so I've been a madman in my lab today.

<3

WINNING!!!

Seriously, We like humor. And you're no psychopath.

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
.... Kraylen.

<3

Hi Kraylen welcome to ECF. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread