• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi NYC Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY
Hi!

Originally from Brooklyn, lived in Queens, and now I live in Hell's Kitchen.

Smoked for about 15 years.

I quit about 3 years ago (cold turkey), and when I got laid off, the only job I could find at the time was at a smoke shop, so I started again. We were allowed to smoke in store, and they gave us cigs for free, so I got sucked back in.

I've now left that job, and never want to support that industry again for how manipulative and evil it is.

However, since discovering this stuff a few months ago, I've been off cigs and confident I'll stay off. I certainly never want to go back, I'd sooner quit vaping than return to smoking.

Anyway, I'm certainly looking to meet more people like me. See what they're using, perhaps swap e-liquids, who knows?

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
I've found this: National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

And it says something about NYC meetups, but it's not updated clearly, or regularly.

We could always start our own I suppose.
alright guys the vapor smeet u guys are talking about no longer exist....some great pl organized a new one and it's taking place this saturday the 23rd..pm me for further information..i went to my first 1 last month and i can tell u guys right now best time i have had vaping.

Bauzen

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2011
New York, NY
Essentially, you bring your tackle-box full of vape stuff, hang out, try other people's PV's and juices, swap parts if you need them. It's a great way to see what works for other people to help improve your experience with vaping.

I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, so I'm stoked it's this weekend.

Always bring some alcohol swabs if you plan on trying other people's stuff, or of they're trying yours. Also be prepared to try liquids that might have higher nicotine content than what you're used to, so you might wanna have something to dilute fluid with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread