Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimSumDom

Jul 13, 2017
Hi there y’all! I’m actually new here and needed some pointers. I made this account to sell something awhile back but as soon as I made it, I received a pm for it on reddit.

Anywho, I’ve been big on squonk mods recently and wanted to see how I could get into the classifieds to see what I can pick up second hand.

Another thing is, besides nevernormalz or Chinese sites, I’m not sure where to get more affordable Tips and beauty rings, or caps for my attys.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Short answer:
Everything comes from China. Especially little plastic bits like you’re talking about. FT or other Chinese site is going to be the way to go. As for the classified section it probably isn’t worth it for you, unless it turns out to be.

Long answer:
In order to keep resellers and casual grifters away from the the marketplace a somewhat complicated method of controls was adopted which has afaik partially broken down, though that may have been fixed. To post in the classifieds you need to be “verified”. To become verified, first you need to meet a number of posts that is intentionally too large to be worth it if all you want to do is access the classifieds, and then go through an identity verification process involving a credit card. It is that latter process that broke down and for a good while just wasn’t happening. For all I know (which is little) it still might not be.
So unless you want to hang out on the site regularly for awhile on it’s own merits (of which there are many) while building up a post count and waiting for the verification process to maybe come back online, you’re SOL. just for sales it isn’t worth the effort. On purpose.

Vilads

Moved On
Feb 7, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread