Recommendations for an old school vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If all I had to vape were my old Kayfun Lite Plus V2's I'd be a happy guy. I have a stack of atomizers and still vape the Kayfun as much as any other tank I have.

I'm finally starting to like my 24mm Ares, Siren 2, and Beserker and those may begin to edge out the Kayfuns. There's a lot to be said for a short tank that does 4.5ml with good flavor and fits in a pocket without leaking. The above RTA's fit that description.

The cloud era took over for the last few years and it was hard to find new MTL tanks that really worked. Most of them were free air flow with incidental MTL capabilities. It's good to see some manufacturers coming back to supply the MTL vapers that started this entire industry.

Last edited:

irradiated

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2018
Canada
The Berserker has been an excellent MTL RTA, especially combo'd with nic salts. Easy to build, good flavour, and throat hit. It has a few downsides, but I'm still super impressed with it, especially for the price! It's also available in 24mm and 22mm, so one of those will probably suit your mods.

One downside is that juice pools at the top of the chimney sometimes, and you get juice in your mouth until you pull the tip off and wipe it. Another is that closing the top fill will push juice into the deck and make it gurgle, but you can get around it by bottom filling or the old flip and twist trick. I always flip it upside down and screw the fill cover on, never had it gurgle. But if you don't, it'll gurgle every time.

The glass tank is huge, I can fill it with juice in the morning and chain vape almost all day, and it'll almost be empty at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread