Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello from Ohio! Is there an e juice that taste like cigars?
Hi Sonia,
What type of cigar do you like?
What juices have you tried?
Do you have a vape shop local to you?
Most "cuban" named/type flavours will be of a typical cigar type flavour, some will be better than others.
You may want to investigate N.E.T. type liquids for more authenticity and deeper tobacco notes.
What equipment are you using? (battery/topper-tank-atomizer?)

Welcome to the ECF.
Cheers
I

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome aboard! I never was much of a cigar smoker myself, so I can't really help. Izan above has likely nailed it.

The last time I read the making tobacco extract posts here some years ago, folk did seem to have success extracting flavour from cigars - that might be worth researching, though it's not a quick process.

I tried it with a favourite pipe tobacco of mine - the results were evil.

Mind too that with vaping it'll never be the same as smoking cigars; most people that stick with vaping quickly go onto other flavours than tobacco.

Welcome again!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome but I have nothing cigars were not my cup of tea. With that said you are getting good advice and I hope you find things you like, but do keep in mind that the only thing that tastes exactly like combustion.... Is combustion.

Well some of the flavor fast food burgers almost get it done... You could check their flavor labs but I think these things are proprietary.

I'm just saying you may find some great flavors but if one starts tasting really crazy "authentic to you" it may be time to change your coil.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread