High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Wow thanks for the super fast shipping!! Ordered yesterday arrived today, fabulous! Love your business cards too, maybe put your webpage addy on back?? I will pass these out if anyone asks me about ecigs in NM :) Thanks, can't wait to mix my new flavors of DIY. Can't wait to try mango and also mix it with orange, my fav fruit combination of flavors but have not vaped that yet. I bet mango peach will be a winner too. Hmmm maybe we need a Hatch roasted green chili pepper flavor for us New Mexicans! LOL bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Bnrk,

Wow, usps really worked their magic!! Keep up posted on how your brews turn out, if it's a hit maybe we could could add it to our list of ejuice flavors?

I've been researching the chili flavor as well as I have had a few folks locally ask me the same thing. So far I haven't turned up anything that is even close, but I have not given up yet. Could be that we will have to extract the flavor ourselves to make it a reality, but if that's what it takes - we will do it.

Cheer's to NM vapors!!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!! We added some new products today including: USP Kosher PG and VG as well as nic base. I think you will find our pricing to be excellent. I hope you will give us a chance to earn your business.

Don't forget about about our free ego-t giveaway. Buy a bottle of nic base, PG and VG and get a chance to win!!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Thanks, I will look into adding these soon. What else would people like to see? Any interest in mod batteries and chargers?

Oh yes mod batteries would be good. I just got a GLV 2 super mini and not sure how long these batts last for charging over and over. I would have to see what they are actually, but GLV is always out of them for replacements, so it would be cool to have another source. bnrk

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Well I tried the mango, it was great but wanted to try adding peach and orange to it and wow is it great! I filled carto with mango then added about 2-3 drops peach and then 2 drops orange, love it! So refreshing :)

I also made the black cherry but not what I was really looking for so added Flavour Art chocolate to it and it is good.

Now to go mix my others flavors up. bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just found you tonight. That was a nice way to show vet appreciation, way to go. I will certainly check you guys out since we share the same backyard. Next order for sure.

Thanks Alanselo,

Nice to meet a fellow New Mexican. I actually travel to LC frequently as I used to live there. Feel free to contact me anytime or I'll PM you next time I head down south. That's a nice looking chopper in your avatar. I have a 05 R6 and a 08 yz450F, you ride dirtbikes too?

Last edited:

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I found a good mix for the black cherry, Black Cherry Brandy, yummm! Oh and for raisin, Jamacian Rum Raisin. Both excellent. I will try blackberry brandy next for my DIY experiement. bnrk

Those sound great bnrk, I might have to mix me some up. =)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hey Brewtus, Good to see you carry the good stuff like RTS. I was on your web site to order some nic base and pg, and a couple other items, and couldn't get thru it for some reason. When trying to get to my shopping basket, I kept getting returned to the address book to fill in my address. Never was able to get to a checkout and pay. I don't know if the problem is with me, something I did wrong, or on your end. Thanks.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hi oplholik,

Sorry for the trouble. I am looking at the cart software and don't see an address listed for your profile. I think you will need to add that to your account before it will let you place the order. If you would prefer I can add it manually if you PM me the info.

Best Regards,
Brewtus

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Brewtus, I just noticed that for some reason, it's not saving my address. At the top of the Address Book, there is a box titled "Description" that is highlighted in red. Is something supposed to go in that box?

Hi oplholik,

Yes, this is the description for your address. For example, if this is to be your home address you can add a description as "Home". It gives you the option of storing multiple address in case you want it shipped to say your work address one time, and then home the next. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread