I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Some Vented Flask in a Vapor Flask.

b6eb79bc336161225cba3d35507e67b2.jpg

Do I spy a Trippy on top? ;) Hi Sedge. :)

You set your wattage via a colour spectrum, harder to explain than it is to use. I usually set it to a greenish blue and vape away. Basically similar to the Provari system but using a coloured led ring around the button to convey information. You tend to set it to taste rather than to a number which is the way it should be in my opinion.

Kat-Like. You have great taste!

And Kat's, all dressed up with her initials - exactly as one might expect from her (sorry, Kat - hope you don't mind!).

Enough EPM talk (here, at least). More mods, please!

Bedtime for Bonzo...

View attachment 378950

Do I mind?? I dun THIN so! Thank you DPL. I love my EPMs dearly. In fact... they are my all time faves.

Amazing, just amazing!

Thanks, qorax (and for this thread). They are all that, and more. But to do our Aussie mod maker justice, let's take a better look at them. ;)

Cloud Hunter

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
Austria
OMG...to follow up a posting of a VariAnt is really a challenge....anyway, I'll just try...

Here's my "top-notch" fav combo atm. The Erlkönigin Nano on top of the Pipeline Pro regulated 20Watt Mod. This is the 18500 version with the additional 18650 extension cap. For a reg. 18650 tube-mod this is possibly as small as it can get:

Q07sgZi1lS.jpg

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Loving the Zero Bill. Was thinking of getting one before acquiring the Flask. Seems as those are even tougher to get than the Flask and that was a real b!tch in itself.

Thanks, Jax. The Zero wait list is long for sure. Took a couple of moves to obtain the right gear to trade for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread