Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I'm actually having issues with my Vapor Flask. I'm getting horrible battery life. At the same settings with the same atty, I get much better life with my WE2. Something is wrong. I pull the bats out when it says they're depleted on the VF and they meter out at 3.95. I haven't been able to get more than an hour at 15w.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
2ujqkwy.jpg

A Very Good Morning to everyone :)

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I'm actually having issues with my Vapor Flask. I'm getting horrible battery life. At the same settings with the same atty, I get much better life with my WE2. Something is wrong. I pull the bats out when it says they're depleted on the VF and they meter out at 3.95. I haven't been able to get more than an hour at 15w.

Hmm. A bad board perhaps?

I just got mine this past Friday and typically only use drippers on mechs around the house so the Flask hasn't really seen all that much use yet. I'll be taking it in to work tomorrow and will report back.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I repeat again Kat ~ AMAZING !

*fixed the pic for ya, hope it's Ok with you

LOL! Sure, that's absolutely fine, qorax! As DPL said, it was meant to be upside down and honour our "down under" modder and buds. :)

@Katdarling

Great to see you here. Seraphina says hi. Drop by Bert's thread once in awhile. They'd love to see you.

Thanks, sedge! Hello back to her and to the little S & S human. ;) I actually did stop by Bert's about a month or so ago, looking for the "Like" monster, Delilah. Evidently, she's gone off to greener forums? :(

I'm going to have to write you a summons Kat for hiding mods from me.

:lol: Guilty as charged, Speed!

I really like the look of this...what is it ?

Welp, yes, it's called the EPM and I'm pretty sure that stands for Exceptionally Perfect Mod. ;)

classie, it is not only beautiful but, in my time vaping it, it has also received the Katdarling award of approval for a true premium vape.
It really is my preferred device - above all others! And I have compared it (topper remaining the constant) to other well-loved devices. There is just a certain je ne sais quoi about this particular device that left me not only wondering, but lacking the ability to set it down..... or to own just one. I know...... krazy right? But tiz THAT good.

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
Heads Up: Soyuz DNA30 (or Nivel) Box Mod

I love the look, style, and size of that Soyuz! Not sure how I feel about what will happen if my atty leaks, though. He said in the video he didn't have any leaking issues but it still make me nervous. I would prefer the electronics to be sealed or semi-sealed from any juice leaks.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I love the look, style, and size of that Soyuz! Not sure how I feel about what will happen if my atty leaks, though. He said in the video he didn't have any leaking issues but it still make me nervous. I would prefer the electronics to be sealed or semi-sealed from any juice leaks.

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread