High Voltage Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My understanding (and recommendation:)) is that they would be stock items.....

They are the crème de la crème of atti's I've been using one of 3 testers (5.2 ohm) for the last couple weeks and they are FANTASTIC!!!

Currently vaping with 2 3.7 ultrafire tight bottom cap and getting fabulous flavor and throat hit. Very cool and very soft.. Not at all harsh or overwhelming If you want to tone it down a bit you can use 2 3.o V tight or loose -- The initial trial was at 2 - 3.0 and I was blown away at the FLAVOR -- It's amazing as to what we have been missing til these came around.

I'll let drew chime in on this for the final verdict though:D

To me it's a no-brainer :thumb: especially at the price he's offering them for

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really dont want to get some sort of conspiracy theory thing going here but,
I am confused. :confused:

Wouldnt an increased resistance make the atty burn cooler and thus negate the the result of HV in the first place?

Cooler yes, but Not in the least negate.... .. It actually enhances the experience - most wonderfully.......;)

Thanks Drew

Last edited:

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I got mine today and of course fired them up. First the 510, not much vapor, kept trying and was not getting much, loaded fresh batteries, still not much...

Seems to be a little stronger on the flavor but weak on the vapor... Is it me? Am I doing something wrong or is that how they are suppose to work? So far I like my old 510 better.

Have not tried the 801 yet because my adapter is stuck to the atty and i have to figure out how to get it off without messing it up. Anyone else have this problem?

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
I got mine today and of course fired them up. First the 510, not much vapor, kept trying and was not getting much, loaded fresh batteries, still not much...

Seems to be a little stronger on the flavor but weak on the vapor... Is it me? Am I doing something wrong or is that how they are suppose to work? So far I like my old 510 better.

Have not tried the 801 yet because my adapter is stuck to the atty and i have to figure out how to get it off without messing it up. Anyone else have this problem?
I agree completely. I am not feeling the high voltage atty love. I thought it was just gonna take a period of breaking in, however, on day 3 I am still not getting the vapor. I have to say the flavor is a little more pronounced, but I miss the vapor. I also have to take drags until I about turn blue, lol. I am using the 510 HV atty...

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
I agree completely. I am not feeling the high voltage atty love. I thought it was just gonna take a period of breaking in, however, on day 3 I am still not getting the vapor. I have to say the flavor is a little more pronounced, but I miss the vapor. I also have to take drags until I about turn blue, lol. I am using the 510 HV atty...

What batteries are you using?

Drew whats the ohms on these new 510 HV Attys?

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Funny how before i even heard of these HV attys i personally liked the way my vap was when my attys would wear out around 5+ ohms.That was with 2 3v batteries for 5/6 volts. I believe it may even been best around 8ohms.. i'm not sure as it was a few weeks ago.

I was even trying to wear one out but could'nt as i would end up just killing it insted.

So this is a cool option to have in buying a HV atty. As long as you match the atty for the right batteries it may be perfect.

Might have to try 2 3.7v batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread