High Voltage Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
so do I need the bigger batteries to really get these things fired up. I have smoked both of them rotating back and forth and I must say I feel no love toward them. I am sitting here now happy with my old 510.
I might just throw these into my spares box.

What were you using the HV 510 atty with and what voltage?

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Interesting responses. I actually fell in in love with mine. It must be the juice your guys are burning (or something :confused: -- pehaps technique?)

Mine produces SIGNIFICANTLY more flavor yet about the same, if not a little more, vapor output than the OEM 510.

A regular 510 at with the same baterry charge is like YUCK 8-o -- especially with 2 3.7's. It is, again, AWSOME tho with the HV Atties.

I am actually vaping less 2 - 2.5 ml /day of 20 mg custom mix vs a full 3-3.5. Seems it atomizes the nic to a better absorbtion consistancy??? -- who knows

Just my experience according none other than -- I guess -- me?

BTW -- I have been using the ADM spring with original filler (cut to fit) mod -- no leaks, no runs, no errors - whether on the desk, in my pocket, custom holster or laying on the car seat -- I trust fully I won't have to wipe up after "it" :rolleyes:

It also vapes wonderfully at HV till EMPTY -- every time...... tried all the others but just WAY to much fuss to get it right (not to say they don't "work" .........)

Good luck and Happy Vaping

McGyver

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
What were you using the HV 510 atty with and what voltage?

xhaler with the two 3v batts and tight cap

was vaping 24m nhlaer grape ape to start out
but I also tried it with some of the nhaler high voltage juice and got the same effect, the 801 seems to be working ok with the HV juice but the 510 is just not putting out much vapor and seems to get hot real quick.

Is it possible I just got a bad one

Last edited:

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
xhaler with the two 3v batts and tight cap

was vaping 24m nhlaer grape ape to start out
but I also tried it with some of the nhaler high voltage juice and got the same effect, the 801 seems to be working ok with the HV juice but the 510 is just not putting out much vapor and seems to get hot real quick.

Is it possible I just got a bad one

Only way to know is to test the atty with a multimeter.

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
What batteries are you using?

Drew whats the ohms on these new 510 HV Attys?
I started out with two 3v, tight cap for 5v. Then tried at 6v. Couldn't get anything out of them until I went to 7.4v. Even then, more flavor but very little vapor. The guy I work with that also has an Xhaler experienced the same thing. The one thing I noticed is even though I'm not getting much vapor, the atty gets hot pretty quick at 7.4. It does cool down quicker than the regular 510 or 901 though. For now these have been made spares and I am back to my 901 attys at 5v. Someone asked about juice.... I was using my usual HV Kent.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Its pretty accurate although when your abtts are fully charged they start off at 3.7 volts which make it a total of 7.4 which makes it 5.4 volts...But I personally prefer the regular attys at 5 or 6 volts...Probably because thats what I am accustomed to...However I can use the HV510 with a full cart of liquid and it seems to burn much cooler for about 15 draws without refilling...I tried one of these out while watching a movie and it was nice to just take a cool hit every 10 or 15 minutes without having to refill...They are really designed for the 2 3.7 batts though...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread