Hit it or Quit it - Wakonda (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I come by ECF is waves and just saw all the warrior-welcomes! Thanks! It's still sacred to me.
I think I prefer it in a tank as some have mentioned - and it is certainly a different vape for some reason that way.
Dripping I prefer Virus which has gotten more use from me in the past few weeks, as well as mixing in some Radioactive some days, but Wakonda never leaves. :)
Looking forward to The Cure.

Agreed, I much prefer Wakonda in a tank, as I feel it provides a more complete vape. It masterfully blends each flavor within the profile together. Whereas dripping Wakonda results in a more NET-tobacco-forward vape for me, which is still quite good.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I wanna be a wakonda warrior....:headbang:
Someone initiate the man! YAY, TODD!
And, just an FYI, once you try The Cure, ACB and PBC you are gonna have a tussle for first place! LOL. We also have a union of PBC members, and a "Don" for the GCD "family" - Megan runs a tight ship on the family, but the union has some pretty sketchy/lax rules. We pretty much let you in if you are breathing and can pay your dues monthly to someone in DEEEETROIT who shall remain nameless. Let me know when you are interested, I know a couple'a guys.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Someone initiate the man! YAY, TODD!
And, just an FYI, once you try The Cure, ACB and PBC you are gonna have a tussle for first place! LOL. We also have a union of PBC members, and a "Don" for the GCD "family" - Megan runs a tight ship on the family, but the union has some pretty sketchy/lax rules. We pretty much let you in if you are breathing and can pay your dues monthly to someone in DEEEETROIT who shall remain nameless. Let me know when you are interested, I know a couple'a guys.
Yeah.
I proudly share PBC Union membership.
Happy May Day!
Vapers of the World Unite!

Wakonda is a unique path.
It neither shares, nor competes for position with any Vape.
May the Sacred Vapor Never Dissipate!:)

Last edited:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
So after all of this time I come back around to Wakonda and I'm hooked again. Can't put it down. I think I have about 30 Mls left. WHAT was I thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What you ought to be thinking is 'how quickly can I get an order in for another 120ml!.'
;)
Welcome back, Warrior!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
So after all of this time I come back around to Wakonda and I'm hooked again. Can't put it down. I think I have about 30 Mls left. WHAT was I thinking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What you ought to be thinking is 'how quickly can I get an order in for another 120ml!.'
;)
Welcome back, Warrior!
At least 360ml, when I get below 240 I am looking to order more. :D

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I have a hard time putting this down. New to Nicoticket but think I have already purchased about 200 ml within the past month of this juice alone. I have to change it up but this flavor is the workhorse of my rotation for sure.
Wakonda is my all day, every day vape!
You have definitely become a Wakonda Warrior!
Welcome to the Tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread