Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Try/use all the things. Different moods different mods, don't feel like you only have to have one device type.
I currently have two tanks, an RDA and a pod in my daily rotation.

wpuKqqh.png

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Buy them all and sort it out later..

Hahaha

Honestly though, look for your least expensive option to try some of the various options.. and decide which mode of vaping is your preference. It's the only way you'll ever truly know.

However, the grass isn't always greener it just sometimes appears that way so if your actually happy now then you might not choose to enter into the financial foray of vaping choices - and that's good too.

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I have a couple rta' s and i like them. Falcon mesh tank is awsome too. I just got my dead rabbit out last nite and dusted it off. Im squonkless right now so ill have to make do with the toys i do have. I cant find anything bad to say about the rabbit. Except maybe it gets a little messy after a bit. I rummaged around and found a bit of juice i was using last fall, cantaloupe flavor. Its still pretty tasty and the rabbit brings on the taste nicely. And cloudy too. All is well in my vape world today so in answer to me own question....i shall drip to me hearts content.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
RDTA. All the benefits of squonking without squeezing a silicone bottle every couple minutes LOL
I gave my limitless plus rdta its run a few weeks ago. I dont do daily rotations, ill give each atty a week or two turn.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Just got my first RDA yesterday after many years of tanks. Don't know yet. It's good to try new things though.
IMO certain specific RDA's will give you the best vape possible at the moment and if you're up for trying a squonk mod then it's a no brainer :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Nice thing is you can buy an rda and drop with it. If it's really clicking for you the same rda can likely be used on a squonker if you want to go down that road. Squonk pins are almost always included these days. If it doesn't seem like a different experience than the tanks you like, no big financial loss. Decent rdas are available that are not all that expensive.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I gave my limitless plus rdta its run a few weeks ago. I dont do daily rotations, ill give each atty a week or two turn.
Ah, but the Limitless is not the only RDTA on the market. You must buy at least one of each before making up your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread