Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
When i started this thread, i meant to pose the question to muhself out loud and to anybody who was listening. Appreciate the feedback for sure but i see too that we are all over the map with preferred vaping methods. I really havent settled into one way of doing things concerning vaping cause im all over the map myself lol. I like my DR and i like my rta's and i still say the falcon mesh coils are the cat's meow when it comes to drop in's and my latest obsession seems to be movin away from the juul pods to a more economical pod vape with very high salt nic. As in greater than 50mg/ml high nic. Ive created a monster juice in this regard. Monster as in, "how big a boy are ya?" I do enjoy readin all the replies. So who's up for a nic blast, lol.
I'm pretty big, 24. That's mgs however....I started at 24mg 8 years ago and never wanted to lower. I tried salts once in a juul and believe it was 45mg and for me personally, it was like air...perhaps if I tried the same juice in one of my rtas, it would of been better, but in the juul, I felt nothing, especially TH.....I just enjoy the intense TH 24 freebase gives me and I also like the fact that it doesn't make one want to chain vape. If one is into vaping for the long haul, no real intentions of quitting, hi nic is nic and very low juice consumption seems the best option imo....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

basilia

Moved On
May 24, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread