Hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I have a couple rta' s and i like them. Falcon mesh tank is awsome too. I just got my dead rabbit out last nite and dusted it off. Im squonkless right now so ill have to make do with the toys i do have. I cant find anything bad to say about the rabbit. Except maybe it gets a little messy after a bit. I rummaged around and found a bit of juice i was using last fall, cantaloupe flavor. Its still pretty tasty and the rabbit brings on the taste nicely. And cloudy too. All is well in my vape world today so in answer to me own question....i shall drip to me hearts content.
A good coil, proper placement, and the DR is a great flavor machine.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
A good coil, proper placement, and the DR is a great flavor machine.
I do agree. Ive got dual claptons, flat core, at 5 wraps 2.5mm inside diameter. .13 ohms. Made em myself and a real work of art they are.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I do agree. Ive got dual claptons, flat core, at 5 wraps 2.5mm inside diameter. .13 ohms. Made em myself and a real work of art they are.
Same here, dual claptoms coming in at .27ohm. I also love my Butcher and Priest challenge caps. Look for those if you can find any. :thumb:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So squonking and sub ohming are 2 different things?
Yes. They’re not even related. The term “Sub ohming” is generally used when people are talking about DL, though the term is technically inaccurate for that. What it actually means is using a very low resistance coil.

Squonking can be done with MTL of DL at any ohm range.

Too many terms meaning too many subtly different things.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes. They’re not even related. The term “Sub ohming” is generally used when people are talking about DL, though the term is technically inaccurate for that. What it actually means is using a very low resistance coil.

Squonking can be done with MTL of DL at any ohm range.

Too many terms meaning too many subtly different things.
Most likely he is still sub ohming with his squonk set up, that's why it seemed a little weird to me....now if he said he use to do rdas or rtas and now squonks, that seems to make more sense. Perhaps he uses his squonker with higher resistances?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Most likely he is still sub ohming with his squonk set up, that's why it seemed a little weird to me....now if he said he use to do rdas or rtas and now squonks, that seems to make more sense. Perhaps he uses his squonker with higher resistances?

Much is explained. It did seem like a weirdly simple question coming from you. I figured you were straight-manning or something, so I gamely complied.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA

I should have said I went from sub ohm tanks to rda's. I usually squonk between 20-30w. My squonking has always been below 1ohm. Hope this help sort out any questions. :thumb:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I squonk because it was so fun explaining squonking to my husband and watching his face as his mind turned every word I said into something sexual, so I had to come up with more ways I could discuss how to squonk with him and squonking in general so I broke down and bought a squonker..

Haha

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I squonk because it was so fun explaining squonking to my husband and watching his face as his mind turned every word I said into something sexual, so I had to come up with more ways I could discuss how to squonk with him and squonking in general so I broke down and bought a squonker..

Haha
You clearly need to learn about cell phone repair so you can talk about spudging then. Plus you’ll be able to fix a broken cellphone screen.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
When i started this thread, i meant to pose the question to muhself out loud and to anybody who was listening. Appreciate the feedback for sure but i see too that we are all over the map with preferred vaping methods. I really havent settled into one way of doing things concerning vaping cause im all over the map myself lol. I like my DR and i like my rta's and i still say the falcon mesh coils are the cat's meow when it comes to drop in's and my latest obsession seems to be movin away from the juul pods to a more economical pod vape with very high salt nic. As in greater than 50mg/ml high nic. Ive created a monster juice in this regard. Monster as in, "how big a boy are ya?" I do enjoy readin all the replies. So who's up for a nic blast, lol.

• Winner
Reactions: Fidola13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread