The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Hobo Rda

Discussion in 'RDA' started by FatherTime, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    Agreed, id love to see those internals. I mean i get why he isnt doing it but i hate waiting lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    Finally released, the insides! Oh and of course puffpuff vape is jumping on a pre order like last time. Personally, im good, especially cause of how last time went down ill wait for someone else to have it, its going for 99$.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    I forgot to mention, Hoberto confirmed there will be bottom feed pins also available. It reminds me of the dotmod atty, but i feel like they did it right with the 2 pins with 2 holes each, this just looks like 2 posts with 1 big hole each. Not a super big deal but i would of preferred the 2 holes on each post, my opinion of course.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jmarly

jmarly Full Member

May 10, 2015
    I have the hobo. Its amazing . It can be a little difficult to build on imo but well worth thr problem.

5. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    So did anyone pre order this? I tried but i was too late and plus im kinda glad cause my vape budget has been hit lately. I need to start selling some stuff......they should make a vape hoarding show lol.

6. jaxgator

jaxgator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    I missed out as well HeiSINberg. I'll probably pick one up off of one of the trading facebook groups I am a part of whenever someone gets ready to sell theirs.

I really like the new 2 post design. Tons more build room and it looks like it'll be a lot harder to melt the insulator.

Oh, and Hoberto was selling them for $90 on his site when they went live.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    I did see that also, they went incredibly fast too lol. I really want it but i think im gonna wait, to see some reviews or something. To me it honestly doesnt look revolutionary or something new. Its new compared to the old one but who knows, i could be wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  8. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    So, no one here got the V3? Was hoping to hear some thoughts on it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. spacetime

spacetime Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    CA
    I ordered one, Should have it Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait, looks to be a killer nickel atty.

• Like Like x 1
  10. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    I thought about it, but lately i really need to thin the heard before i purchase another rda. If it really appealed to me id of jumped on it but ill wait for reviews or a trade maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    Please post up your thoughts when you get time. Thanks!

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I have so much vape gear that I just don't use anymore and need to get rid of. I'm hoping to pick up a used v3 for cash or trade.

12. snow blind

snow blind Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    PA
    I was going to... but the more i thought about it the more i want to cut back on my vape gear and go minimalist. If i pick up the V3 i'll have to get rid of an RDA... and i cant see it being better than the Derringer, Bonsai or Marquis.

• Like Like x 1
  13. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    ^^^This right here is why i didnt get one lol. That and personally, and only my opinion but it doesnt seem like its for me. However, if i got rid of something i just completely dont use then sure id give it a go. I just feel theres better in that price range, and with more to show for it. Thats all i will admit, i dont wanna get flammed for it lol.

14. zer0zer01n

zer0zer01n Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 7, 2015
    SoCal, CA
    I have a marquis clone I'd gladly get rid of. Verticals weren't my cup of tea and it wasn't very flavorful for it being so restrictive. Waiting to hear reviews as well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. zer0zer01n

zer0zer01n Senior Member Verified Member

Jan 7, 2015
    SoCal, CA
    With all the TC devices coming out I think it's perfect since it's a two post design. Can run single coils. But as a regular build yeah I don't see anything major, other than it's size.

16. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    For anyone interested RipTrippers did a review of the hobo v3. It was cool finally seeing all it had too offer. But he wasnt too happy with it. Not that i care but he did make a few good points as much as it pains me to say that.

• Like Like x 2
  17. HeiSINberg

Nov 6, 2013
    Groveville, NJ
    So apparently theres already a hobo v3.1.......he fixed a bunch of things.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.