VaporBomb Honey 50/50 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

noss

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Iowa
Just got a few flavors in today, and holy crap.

I am a big fan of honey flavor. I like Mead, I like these little Honey-filled candies that only seem to be sold at the Longwood Gourmet in midtown Manhattan (I buy a box every time I visit ny.)

So I was a bit skeptical that my first honey flavored juice would live up to my expectations.

It is DELICIOUS.

It tastes like a dry unmulled mead. A bit of sweetness, but that's definitely not the strong point. I almost think mead would be a better name for it, it's that close.

I am doing this with a 510 battery/atomizer and a brass drip tip, and this 50/50 mix is putting out CLOUDS.

I am still pretty new to this, as I just started this week but man oh man I could see this honey being my daily drip.

I haven't seen too many reviews of honey on here, I'm guessing it's not a terribly popular flavor, but I think many of you are missing out. I only ordered 5ml to test but I will be ordering the biggest bottle those guys can ship very soon.

I could see this being a good mixer as well, as it seems to mix well with the RY4 and max ult I have as well. Nothing like a Honey Roasted tobacco. (Anyone remember Bees smokes?)

Anyway, the TH is not the highest I have had, but it's respectable and satisfies for sure.

I believe between this, the green apple and the mojito, vaporbomb might have just become my primary supplier. I don't see any need to look elsewhere.

I just wish I had ordered the cinnabomb you all seem to rave about, since it's the featured flavor this week. (I'm now broke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread