Hooray for Totally Wicked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erbal

Oct 15, 2008
I've not had any problem with firefox and the site, however I'm using macos, so maybe that makes a difference.

I've also not had any pains or headaches from the vanilla, however since the cherry arrived that has been my smoke of choice anyway :D

I managed to blow a few people's minds last weekend by taking my e-cig out clubbing with me ... i do need more batteries though, since two didnt last long with so many people wanting a go. I've ordered some spares and I cant wait for them and the new atomisers to arrive.

So far my favourite flavours are (in order of preference)

Cherry
Vanilla
French Pipe
State Express

I've yet to try any of the others, and given that they are £15 a pop I doubt I will since by the time I've gotten through that lot I should have been able to give up smoking completely

I *really* believe that smaller, cheaper bottles is definitely the way forward, even if it were £5 for 3ml 'breath freshener' bottles I think people would be happier to part with their cash than £15 for 20ml, despite the fact it is so much better value.

muzicstar

Oct 30, 2008
I've just received my 36mg tobacco flavoured TW and well impressed with it.

Can't wait to try the vanilla and menthol after the reviews on here. I was impressed with the delivery too. I ordered on Wednesday evening and it arrived today.

I would also like to add that I was pointed to Pillbox's site after being told that he tests his products. I don't mind the extra expense as at least we know exactly what's in the bottle.

SnowStar

Moved On
Nov 11, 2008
I'm a fan too. Good thing I discovered this early in the day as the carts I got with my 901 just can't compare.

Unfortunately I can't compare the flavour with other e-juices as have'nt tried any others but happy enough with these that I don't feel the need to try anything else.

(mind you having just read Leafords take on the JC liquorice I might eat my words yet!)

I started with 36mg Marlboro - good hit. But it got too strong for me after a few days so I dilute it to taste with VG.
I did get a burned taste after a few days but I don't think it is the liquid - just a general problem plus the fact that since I got my e-cig it has not left my lips! I sorted it out by trying a new method of cleaning the atomisers and today no burnt taste at all.

I just got camel, vanilla & chocolate today & they are all good. Camel seems a bit drier than marlboro but otherwise I think they taste similar. Big throat hit on both of these. My husband says he likes camel better and can tell the diff. I am leaning towards the food flavours more. At this point the food flavours are quite subtle but I think that's because my taste buds are still in recovery from regular cigs. I got the highest strengths and again am diluting with VG.

One thing that was suggested by someone else is that it would be great if one could buy a sample pack of all the flavours. I know I'd be in line for that if Pillbox did it!

Delivery is fast!

Thanks & Keep it up pillbox!:thumb:

DSE901 I tried. The flavor is bad, maybe it is not match with my taste. But I find the loong totem v9 taste made me happy much, special like menthol.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
DSE901 I tried. The flavor is bad, maybe it is not match with my taste. But I find the loong totem v9 taste made me happy much, special like menthol.
that doesnt even make any sense...what do you mean you tried the dse901 and the flavour was bad...what flavour?

you seem to just be on this forum pushing loongtotem in every post youve made so far...well loongtotem are far too expensive in product and shipping...and customer service and quality control isnt very good either...and we all know this,so it doesnt really matter how much you push them...

so tell the greedy buggers to drop their prices and they might be worth consideration mate...otherwise,forget it...

Mitch909

Sep 20, 2008
Great Wyrley (UK)
Just got my latest order from Totally Wicked.....Well impressed with the packaging ......I don't know if this is the way you will receive larger orders from now on, or if I was just lucky and Jason had one of these lying about.....Either way, its given me a great place to keep my stash all neat and tidy.......

Thanks Jason........:thumb:

Attachments

• Totally Wicked.jpg
    Totally Wicked.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 117

Ray111

Dec 30, 2008
I've just been to the website for the last place I bought this amazing high strength juice The Electronic Cigarette company in the UK and it says that Trading Standards has prohibited them selling any more.

Does anyone know where else I can go to buy this stuff? I don't have any kids around the house that are likely to swallow it, although it is a bit worrying as I do occasionally get some in my mouth using the 'mini cig' they sell there.

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Lol ...Not fair .... Mine always comes in bubble wrap ...hee hee

Just got my latest order from Totally Wicked.....Well impressed with the packaging ......I don't know if this is the way you will receive larger orders from now on, or if I was just lucky and Jason had one of these lying about.....Either way, its given me a great place to keep my stash all neat and tidy.......

Thanks Jason........:thumb:

blotter

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Portland, OR
Hello all,

First post here, but I've been lurking for a while for sure :D I won't go into my complete history of e-smoking but I will say that currently I'm smoking with Trog's Screwdriver and I love the thing.

My question is if you guys think that Pillbox's Totally Wicked E-Liquid is worth the premium over saaaaay Jane's Kick Juice? I've pretty much only ever ordered Jane's juice and the last batch I ordered didn't quite taste that fantastic. Smokable but the Cherry's Jubilee flavor I got doesn't taste that great. The upside is that it's quite affordable compared to the Totally Wicked stuff.

Anybody have experience with the two? Would it be worth it to make a test order with Totally Wicked? Or do you think the two brands are comparable and not worth the premium... I know it's completely subjective but you know, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
blot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread