Hooray for Totally Wicked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Hello all,

First post here, but I've been lurking for a while for sure :D I won't go into my complete history of e-smoking but I will say that currently I'm smoking with Trog's Screwdriver and I love the thing.

My question is if you guys think that Pillbox's Totally Wicked e-liquid is worth the premium over saaaaay Jane's Kick juice? I've pretty much only ever ordered Jane's juice and the last batch I ordered didn't quite taste that fantastic. Smokable but the Cherry's Jubilee flavor I got doesn't taste that great. The upside is that it's quite affordable compared to the Totally Wicked stuff.

Anybody have experience with the two? Would it be worth it to make a test order with Totally Wicked? Or do you think the two brands are comparable and not worth the premium... I know it's completely subjective but you know, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
blot

I am from the US and have tried Jane's menthol and Totally Wicked menthol. Jane's tastes best. If you have to have 36mg of nick, buy TW or Puresmoker. Otherwise, just stick with Jane.

Brian

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Has anyone in the US had a totally long wait for their Totally Wicked E-Liquid Order. I ordered mine back on 12-23-2008, and I still haven't received yet! I've read such positive things about them on the forum, and I am anxious to try the French Pipe I ordered. I just don't know if it is worth the long shipping time.;)

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
Has anyone in the US had a totally long wait for their Totally Wicked E-Liquid Order. I ordered mine back on 12-23-2008, and I still haven't received yet! I've read such positive things about them on the forum, and I am anxious to try the French Pipe I ordered. I just don't know if it is worth the long shipping time.;)

When I ordered it took about a week. It would be normal to expect about a week and a half to two weeks due to the hollidays. Order from e-cig.com and use the cheaper shipping. It shiips by boat and takes so long you will forget what you ordered by the time it gets to the US LOL Mine took about 7 weeks but I saved $10 on shipping.

Brian

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

I ordered from there in a pinch and it look a lonnnggg time to get here. Personally, it wasn't really worth the price and wait but in a pinch I'd probably do it again :rolleyes:

Just much easier and cheaper ordering locally.

Edited to add: don't be afraid to contact him to find out the status. I had to do that because I had no idea if it had been sent or when to expect it.

Lu

Last edited:

falling

Dec 10, 2008
Cork, Ireland
I finally placed my first order: Mini DSE901 Starter Kit, extra atomiser, pre-filled cartridges and a bottle of liquid from Totally Wicked. Since this is going to be my very first e-cigarette experience, I didn't feel like being too adventurous with the juice - I just wanted tobacco flavour. Strangely enough I found it almost impossible to find plain tobacco flavour (I think I settled for virginia flavour instead). How come - or am I just too stupid to use Totally Wicked's website properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread