Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
K-man your not using your wizardly powers correctly!!:laugh:

Nope. And as much as I'd love the 5 mil tank of an AYS, after all the time I've spent here, I'd feel greedy, or like a glutton if I went after one with the same gusto as I did the with the Ti mini. And I know I'm going to love what I have coming every bit as much. I'm just happy for all who are getting them. Especially for those getting their 1st Zenesis.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Holy vapemail! Got my AYS a refill on some Aussie Licorice and some other stuff!

Love the AYS. The size is perfect. Loaded it up with some Ecopure Rich, and it's vaping great with the 400 wick, just have to tilt it a little more.

KL5vf.jpg

stevo123

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
georgia
Kman, unless you wanna carry a proton pack. Stick with the standard. It's not big at all but u get an 18650. I kill 3
18350's a tank in my mini. But also I don't drain my batts completely. Around 3.8 they get swapped. I find it prolonged the life not to completely discharge them.

Dam 3 battery's per tank i better order more than the 4 i got

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Kman, unless you wanna carry a proton pack. Stick with the standard. It's not big at all but u get an 18650. I kill 3
18350's a tank in my mini. But also I don't drain my batts completely. Around 3.8 they get swapped. I find it prolonged the life not to completely discharge them.
Man I make it through an entire day with a Provari mini with two 18350's. Mind you I run it to about 3.5. The standard just looks too long to carry around all day.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Then again, I've never seen one except in pics. I'm sure it's nowhere near as big as it looks in pics

Viper2377

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Plainfield, NH
Nope. And as much as I'd love the 5 mil tank of an AYS, after all the time I've spent here, I'd feel greedy, or like a glutton if I went after one with the same gusto as I did the with the Ti mini. And I know I'm going to love what I have coming every bit as much. I'm just happy for all who are getting them. Especially for those getting their 1st Zenesis.

It's got to be a pretty special feeling cracking open the package and feasting your eyes on one for the first time, then grasping it in your hand! let alone the vaping experience! I look forward to any and all pictures/videos that you all share with us! It's a real treat, and I thank all of you whom share with us!!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Had to throw this one up for the Family. I think it's a HILARIOUS juxtaposition and speaks volumes about the differences between Zen~ and Imeo. They're both awesome guys and excellent manufacturers, but they're truly polar opposites of each other.

The funny thing is, I was thinking of the TMF edition engraving when I originally made the joke about engraving it on a Zenesis, and that crazy man went and DID IT.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
You call it greed, I call it enthusiasm!!!!!! I'm sure I can speak for all of us, we first timers are very excited. So must you be, since even though you own more than most, you don't ACTUALLY OWN them yet.

When are coming to DC to chill (with all the zenesisissses)?

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles
Man I make it through an entire day with a Provari mini with two 18350's. Mind you I run it to about 3.5. The standard just looks too long to carry around all day.

I agree. provaris are my daily driver when the minis came out i got rid of the 18650s.
with that said, i purchased the battery case for the 18350s. carries 4 and smaller than a .40S&W magazine

I need a SOLAR POWERED Zenesis MINI!

:evil::evil::evil:

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
You call it greed, I call it enthusiasm!!!!!! I'm sure I can speak for all of us, we first timers are very excited. So must you be, since even though you own more than most, you don't ACTUALLY OWN them yet.

When are coming to DC to chill (with all the zenesisissses)?
Don't laugh. I'm thinking of a road trip this summer. Even said no to going to the Dominican this Saturday so that I'd have a chance at making a road trip a reality.

spw11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2012
Texas
I absolutely love the look and feel of the AYS.... Build quality just eeekkkks out of every stainless steel curve and bend. But this "Open Draw" is going to take a LOT of getting used to. After shooting a couple pics I switched out the 400 mesh for some 325 and re-wrapped the coil.... Filled the tank and it seems to be vaping like a champ. Just not used to inhaling directly into the lungs... And that appears to be about the only way you can get a good tug on this thing.

Am I missing something?

Just give it time right.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread