IL

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
My favourite flick of all time

Mine too!

Almost caught up Fillibuster? Tell us the truth. You cliked the TOLOLOLOLO link didn't you?

Just caught up, this post made me chuckle out loud! Against my better judgment, I did, and my 3yo boxer, Honey, exploded awake from her nap, cocked her head to the side, and started growling at the screen. Can anyone recommend a good doggy therapist in the Northwest? lol

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Newest addition to the genesis family. AYS in the house.
9777461A.jpg

Zen, I didn't receive the additional tanks i purchased though. :(

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
K-man, you are off the hook today! Man, look at you, romancing, riling up the crowd! I swear without you this thread might be a few dozen pages shorter (and a tad bit less entertaining). I am jealous of you too. How do you line up a thread spouse in these parts? And so quickly too!

BTW Vic, me today.....this is what happens to me when I up the nic level. Crazy and restless. You're still not getting a divorce. Buuuuut....you can choke me out in my sleep and have a defense every bit as good as the TROLOLOLOLO defense.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
K-man, you are off the hook today! Man, look at you, romancing, riling up the crowd! I swear without you this thread might be a few dozen pages shorter (and a tad bit less entertaining). I am jealous of you too. How do you line up a thread spouse in these parts? And so quickly too!
Buddy I went after her just like I went after the Ti Mini. She's amazing. No one has ever asked a question that wasn't answered by her in full and complete detail. I don't think anyone who's broken a tank, hasn't felt her presence too.
Now add in upping the nic level, and extremely slow day at work, with another 2 1/2 hours to go, and ya, I'm bored and all wound up lol. But it's been the most fun I've had here in a while. Blame emonty and that damn song!

Last edited:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
BTW Vic, me today.....this is what happens to me when I up the nic level. Crazy and restless. You're still not getting a divorce. Buuuuut....you can choke me out in my sleep and have a defense every bit as good as the TROLOLOLOLO defense.

BUT...are you irritable, grumpy and depressed?

I wouldn't choke you! You're too damn sweet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread