Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Okay. I need help.
Just went to a 5 coil wrap because my all day juice was flavorless with 4 wraps. Awesome vapor, just no flavor.
Now not only do I have no flavor, but there is no vapor. Here is a pic of my 3rd 5 coil wrap. I get the same results every time.
What on god's green earth am I doing wrong, lol? View attachment 90019

For starters, why is this your third 5 coil wrap?

You need to build a coil, and let it break in... Not rip out the coil when it doesn't live up to what you expect! Every coil is potentially a good one. Starting over and over you'll never get it broken in to the point where you have flavor.

Paradisevap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2011
Central Fl
Okay. I need help.
Just went to a 5 coil wrap because my all day juice was flavorless with 4 wraps. Awesome vapor, just no flavor.
Now not only do I have no flavor, but there is no vapor. Here is a pic of my 3rd 5 coil wrap. I get the same results every time.
What on god's green earth am I doing wrong, lol? View attachment 90019

Beside what they said Make sure the wick isnt touching metal in tank or anywheres else.
And from what I see you wick isnt tall enough to get good juice up at the top coils

javabob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Minneapolis
For starters, why is this your third 5 coil wrap?

You need to build a coil, and let it break in... Not rip out the coil when it doesn't live up to what you expect! Every coil is potentially a good one. Starting over and over you'll never get it broken in to the point where you have flavor.

I thought I did it wrong, then wrong again, then wrong again but thought I'd ask for help before I did a 4th, lol.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I have five different all day vapes... After a couple weeks my taste buds go dead if I vape the same juice... That's why I have the subtle raspberry flavor... It cleanses the palate!

I normally have at least a couple I vape all day. Maybe today I just overloaded on the one (a raspberry btw)
I too might have 5 all day vapes if I had more of these devices :)

sorry could not help myself.

I hope your day got better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread