House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedalibi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2010
montana
Does anyone with the standard prefer the 18650 1600mah over the 2000mah?

I don't understand.

The data shows that you can charge 1600 mAh faster, with a higher current. Charge. On the charger.

It also shows that the maximum safe discharge rate for the 1600 mAh is 24 Amp while on the 2000 mAh is 20 Amp. We never get anywhere close to that. God forbid! We don't ever use the IMR batteries even fractionally at their rated output.

I don't know if there is a difference, I never detected a difference in my Reo. Not even in duration, because they reach a voltage where the vape gets weak at the same time, so I don't care that at that point one has some more residual charge, I don't get to use that residual charge, that's the point.

But again, I don't doubt that someone may notice some difference, I'm just saying I don't understand how the data below predicts such a difference.

I am just starting to try and fathom batteries and I remembered this had the specs for both types. thought someone might find it useful. I have both types and don't notice a flavor difference on my provari, but I do on my chuck. The 1600's seem to deliver a harder hit on the chuck. I was thinking that it could be the discharge rate? I am still doing some research as I know nothing about batteries. I know on both devices that I get about an hour more use from the 2000's.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles
Just so we know what to expect from Scott when he reviews the Zenesis (I REALLY like his reviews!), does he say whether he likes the "airy" draw or not? Or does he keep that opinion to himself? I can't wait for his Zenesis review.

he didn't say he like it or not on both reviews however the statements were "draw is quite a, a fairly airy sort of draw, not quite as bad as something like the a, or not say bad something like the a, not quite as airy as a zenesis but never the less it's still quite an airy draw."

...my bad if some words were omitted or what not, i don't type as fast as i hear it lol!

:evil::evil::evil:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL

he didn't say he like it or not on both reviews however the statements were "draw is quite a, a fairly airy sort of draw, not quite as bad as something like the a, or not say bad something like the a, not quite as airy as a zenesis but never the less it's still quite an airy draw."

...my bad if some words were omitted or what not, i don't type as fast as i hear it lol!

:evil::evil::evil:

Thank you. It sounds like he lets people make up their own minds about the open draw then...which is good. I'm looking forward to his review. Thanks!

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
Nice vid Mac , How do so many people break their magnets? Is it mostly just fiddling or is it through dropping or just malfunction?

if by fiddling you mean i followed the directions on the faq to make it the ez setting then 2 days later i heard crunching and they were broke than yes i fiddled

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
if by fiddling you mean i followed the directions on the faq to make it the ez setting then 2 days later i heard crunching and they were broke than yes i fiddled

HAHAHA, sorry not laughing at your misfortune at all. Just your pleasant way of wording it. I dont have my zensis in hand yet so it is dificult to imagine how it happens. Damnit I was thinking I was prepared for everything. I ordered 225' of kanthal, 2 sq.ft. of mesh, 2 ridgmemont drip tips, 5 batteries,2 ft of polycarbonate tubing for replacement tanks and 250 mls of juice.

Now i have to run to find a spring or purchase spare magnets. I shoulda just bought another Zenesis! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread