Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
mine is brushed ss, so I won't post it

why not?? :confused: i love yours :unsure:

Morning, everyone. It's Thursday...one day closer to Friday...

Last night I had an interesting conversation about licking o-rings.

haha, you and licking o-rings, the funny thing is after you mentioned it i now do this after cleaning my zap to put the top cap on :unsure:

this was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last night, from Bull Box mods :D
my new red and blue mokune dt ;)

redandbluemokunedtformyHellRaiserLE.jpg

2012-11-08_10-19-38_164.jpg

2012-11-08_10-17-58_522.jpg

2012-11-08_10-09-38_587.jpg

i loves it shai :sneaky: very jelly, i need to get a colored damascus. not to mention a ti standard/mini

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
btw i did something last night that really made my prozap work like brandy new, if anyone has a problem w/ theirs not hitting like it should you can try this;

~cut a q-tip in half, cannabalize a bic pen, put the half que tip in where the ink part would go, and grab some iso alcohol and now youve got a cheapo version of what provape sells as their "cleaning kit" on their website. then just soak both sides of the q-tip in iso alcohol and squeeze them/wring it out so that its just damp.

~take the zap, endcap and batt out, tilt it upside down and dab the chip/battery post inside the ProVari w/ the q-tip on the bic pen, then just rub it back and forth untill it shines, turn it upside down, (q-tip head should be pretty dirty) switch to the other side of the q-tip and do the same for the 510 connector on the device. of course give the device a little time for the alkyhol to evaporate but since it was only damp it shouldnt take long, I also used a dry tip on it to be sure.

~ grab the zap, take a paper towel and put it over your finger while pushing the floating pin in a few times, if theres any juice in there it should come out and go onto the paper towel, then take the pos screw off of the zap, take the positive extender out and spring, put paper towel over the part that is now open, turn it around, push in the floating peice and blow into it. any juice that is left in there should come out.

~ then just put it all back together and it should vape like a dream. this thing vapes like when I first got it. Honestly I should have been performing maintenance like this on it more often but i was having to much fun learning how to roll wicks/wrap coils to care lol, for the past couple days the vapor production hasnt been what it should be and now its right back to freight train status.

Hope this helps somebody. :laugh:

Last edited:

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
yesterday i was watching a review for wizards apprentice just to check it out and i stumbled on this

zomg why did I not know about this?? who were the lucky ones to get it?

those were limited and made at the end of last year...not to be made again...5 were made and sold, and I dont recall anyone that had, gracing the thread or showing them off....Ceebs got her own special limited, but wasn't a 26500 version and was etched with VC 2011

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
those were limited and made at the end of last year...not to be made again...5 were made and sold, and I dont recall anyone that had, gracing the thread or showing them off....Ceebs got her own special limited, but wasn't a 26500 version and was etched with VC 2011

oh cool, thanks for the info shai, 12 ml tank :ohmy: that might last me half a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread