The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How did the first meet go?

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by DisMan, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I know for a fact that either of the Octane Lounge locations would be fine with us being there, I'm just not sure most of the people that were at the meet would be ok with Octane Lounge...It's louder, grittier, MUCH drunker and a LOT meaner.

Hazelwoods is the "let's go have a couple beers and a bite to eat" type of sports bar. Octane is the "let's go drink until we either pass out, get knocked out or are thrown out" kind of biker bar...

I thought about it after meeting everyone the other day and I don't think it would go over very well.

No worries...hopefully I can produce some results.

2. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    I think Hazelwood's was great. It was a nice and serene location.

I'm not a "hard" person at all, guys and gals. I just speak before that little thing in my head says "Don't say that". :) It's actually the only thing I got hit on for my review this year...."You say things that rub people the wrong way."

"Yes, I do. But are the things I'm saying true?"

"That's irrelevant."

"No, it's completely relevant. Let's say it, and get through it."

3. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    A man after my own heart. I live by the rule "You can take me the way I am, stay away from me, or go **** yourself."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.