• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How did the first meet go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
@Terra - Didn't you say Octane (North/West location) was cool with vaping? Any chance you could swing in there (and anywhere else you vape at) and see if they'd put up with us on a Wednesday night? Probably a smaller crowd during the week... but that's okay.

I know for a fact that either of the Octane Lounge locations would be fine with us being there, I'm just not sure most of the people that were at the meet would be ok with Octane Lounge...It's louder, grittier, MUCH drunker and a LOT meaner.

Hazelwoods is the "let's go have a couple beers and a bite to eat" type of sports bar. Octane is the "let's go drink until we either pass out, get knocked out or are thrown out" kind of biker bar...

I thought about it after meeting everyone the other day and I don't think it would go over very well.

We definitely need to get Jerry, Matt and Chad on here!! Thanks Rob for working on that.

No worries...hopefully I can produce some results.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I think Hazelwood's was great. It was a nice and serene location.

I'm not a "hard" person at all, guys and gals. I just speak before that little thing in my head says "Don't say that". :) It's actually the only thing I got hit on for my review this year...."You say things that rub people the wrong way."

"Yes, I do. But are the things I'm saying true?"

"That's irrelevant."

"No, it's completely relevant. Let's say it, and get through it."

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I think Hazelwood's was great. It was a nice and serene location.

I'm not a "hard" person at all, guys and gals. I just speak before that little thing in my head says "Don't say that". :) It's actually the only thing I got hit on for my review this year...."You say things that rub people the wrong way."

"Yes, I do. But are the things I'm saying true?"

"That's irrelevant."

"No, it's completely relevant. Let's say it, and get through it."

A man after my own heart. I live by the rule "You can take me the way I am, stay away from me, or go **** yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread