Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Yeah, because Konstantine's gonna blow it up!
mad_scientist.jpg

So THAT'S how it's all gonna go down!! gotcha.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Granted - It doesn't dissolve the carbon, but it does loosen it enough that I find black chunks of it in the basin of water when I syringe flush. I'm referring to the Polident soak method.

I'm assuming that folks empty a carto and throw it in a drawer and then clean a bunch at at time later (that's what I'd probably do). so I'm wondering if you cleaned them immediately would it make a difference?

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I'm assuming that folks empty a carto and throw it in a drawer and then clean a bunch at at time later (that's what I'd probably do). so I'm wondering if you cleaned them immediately would it make a difference?
Nope, no difference. Once that crud is on there, it's hard as a ...well...diamond. I have a little covered glass jar sitting by the sink with some kind of solution (like Rave's denture tabs or something) and toss them in there as I go (to soak) until I get around 2 weeks' worth.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Nope, no difference. Once that crud is on there, it's hard as a ...well...diamond. I have a little covered glass jar sitting by the sink with some kind of solution (like Rave's denture tabs or something) and toss them in there as I go (to soak) until I get around 2 weeks' worth.
Dang, I was hoping that doing them immediately after use would keep anything from hardening in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread