How fast are your cartomizers needing refilling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madglee

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I have the V4L premium, pre-filled so far. I was a pack a day smoker for maybe 18 years with some quits in there, somewhere.

24mg made me feel weird throughout the day, currently at 11mg. I puff on it pretty often. I've been making an effort to only use the same cart so I can see how many I use and it seems to be like 3 a day.

Pretty quickly, the cart starts tasting less like, say, coffee flavor, and more like burnt nastiness. I've read the threads on it needing refilling, or getting too hot, etc, but I can't imagine it's running out that fast, is it? I started this coffee cart at 8am and it's now 1:10PM.

Maybe I'll try the turbo carts with eliquid.

James101

May 5, 2010
Charlotte
I find that I can refill my carts anywhere from 5-20 times before they need replaced. I do boil mine in between flavors to get them clean, which shortens the life. (I know there are other ways to clean them, I just like doing it that way).

To your previous question. I was a pack a day smoker and I went through around 3 pre-filled carts a day. I have noticed when I refill them I only go through 2 a day. (I assume that's because they have not been sitting around drying out). I have also found when I used "cheap" liquid my carts lasted only a short time. I've been using a liquid from another vendor and it seems to be working out really well.

madglee

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I find that I can refill my carts anywhere from 5-20 times before they need replaced. I do boil mine in between flavors to get them clean, which shortens the life. (I know there are other ways to clean them, I just like doing it that way).

To your previous question. I was a pack a day smoker and I went through around 3 pre-filled carts a day. I have noticed when I refill them I only go through 2 a day. (I assume that's because they have not been sitting around drying out). I have also found when I used "cheap" liquid my carts lasted only a short time. I've been using a liquid from another vendor and it seems to be working out really well.

Where's the cheap liquid from versus the good? Or is that against forum rules. PM me with that if you can.

Chiqa

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Idaho
There is a great forum section on liquid reviews. As with anything there are many opinions. I suggest you order the smallest quantity you can to start with so you get a chance to try the different flavors and find what works for you. There is also plenty of discussion regarding pg v vg. You will find what you like through a bit of trial and error. If you do end up with things that you don't use , the

Pay It Forward - E-Cigarette Forum
is a good place to do some fun swapping. Just in case you have not done so already, please be sure to sign all active petitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread