• 46-50 years

• over 50 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Analog Kid

Mar 23, 2009
reading, pa
I have been a daily smoker for about 5 1/2 years now. I had my first when I was about 16 and started smoking everyday when I turned 17. I'm 22 now. I typically smoked about 10-15 camel lights per day.

I'm really lucky to have caught on to e-cigs. However, I still smoke an occasional analog when I go out drinking, just for old times sake.

Nearly 15 years for me, started when I was 15.

Tried quitting in my daughter was born but couldn't, then when she got in school and she learned smoking kills she begged me to and I tried again, now 4 years later she is ecstatic that I have been off the cigs for a few weeks and even happier that I promised I wouldn't go back.

Mightybrite

May 24, 2009
been smoking sence 8th grade and steadily sence i turned 18 *23 now*i really started to hate the smell of cig smoke and i absolutely hated smelling like it *always felt dirty* plus i have a roomie who hates smoking and right now i am happily vaping right behind his back with my coffee and he has no idea *coffee and a banana e-cig nomnomnom*
another big big thing for me is that im a DJ (happy hardcore and trance rave style hehe) and sence smoking is banned in all clubs everywhere i no longer have to spend many hours entertaining a bunch of kandi kids and ardkore heads and wishing for a cig at the same time :D plus the blue led on my black m401 fits right in with all the pretty lasers and smoke machines

BengalBacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2009
Dayton Ohio
Been smoking 2 to 2 and a half packs a day for 36 years. Full strength Winstons.

Only been vaping for a couple of weeks and I'm down to about a half pack a day of analogs. Painlessly. I'm starting to find that I PREFER the e-cig to the analog. I have no doubt the analogs will be a thing of the past very soon.

kabomb

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Lititz, Pa
Been smoking for 30 years, most of that time has been 2 pks a day. Got my first e-cig that I liked on 2/11/09 and stoped smoking that day. I did have some atty problems a couple of weeks in and went back to analogs for a day and a 1/2. {It was terrible, felt real bad). This taught me to be well stocked with parts and liquid! I don't ever want to go back to analogs!
This is the best thing I ever bought, for many, many reasons. 2 days ago I bought my first PT and has made my vaping even more enjoyable and hassle free. I love it so much, I'm looking for an AC and car adapter, I just don' know what mA to go with. (I'm finding 300-1000 mA).
$ spent on e-cigs and liquid: 585
$ I would have spent on analogs: 1120
Savings: 535
Ciggs avoided: 5000+!!!
And I have enough supplies for 1-2 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread