How long does a 60 ml last everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVapes23

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2017
I bought a 60 ml bottle on Monday and i’m almost done with it! Was just curious how long a 60 to 120 ml last everyone!! Also, if anyone is looking for a good juice.. try the juice roll upz! Haven’t been able to put the grape one down !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I bought a 60 ml bottle on Monday and i’m almost done with it! Was just curious how long a 60 to 120 ml last everyone!! Also, if anyone is looking for a good juice.. try the juice roll upz! Haven’t been able to put the grape one down !

How many mg? If I vape 6, barely 4 days. If I vape 12 almost 10 days.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

I go through that much in 4 days at 3mg. I upped to 6mg and have doubled that time frame.

Reactions: smacuser

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I vape a ml or so a day @22 - 24mg, so 60 mls of that would last me at least close to two months. I have a liter in my garage that I haven't opened yet. I have at least a few weeks left in my 125ml 'DIY mix bottle'.

Reactions: smacuser

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    You were vaping 14 if I'm not mistaken? Or 12?
    Usually 6 mg, sometimes 3 mg, if that is what you mean?

Before I began sub-ohming, I was vaping about 4 ml of 6 mg nic. My juice consumption doubled after sub-ohming, but the vape is more satisfying despite the increase in consumption. It's worth it to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread