Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
15ml/day average, so 60ml will last a week, but can go a week (or two) without vaping. 0.1mg/ml DIY mixes ... aiming at zero. It is the universe of epicurean delights (coffee, fruits, pastries) that compels me to vape. Cheers!

iV, avoiding epicurean delights but compelled to vape sounds kinda sado/maso.
Sure you're on the right forum?

Good luck. :D

iVapeDIY

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
iV, avoiding epicurean delights but compelled to vape sounds kinda sado/maso.
Sure you're on the right forum?

Good luck. :D

IMHO, the only sado/maso aspect to vaping are the cleaning chores (assembling/ disassembling atties for sonic baths, assembling/ dissembling mods for gunk seepage), micro coil building, and atty rebuilds.:D

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    This my 30ml 'filler bottle' that had ~32 mls in it 25 days ago..
    filler%20bottle.jpg

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2013
    USA
    Damn you guys are making me feel like i’m crazy for vaping that much hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you, after I got my first Provari I was hitting the juice hard and did go through a bottle in one day. I was so sick afterwards. I was still a new vaper.

It was not long before I slowed down.

I will still have days where I will empty a 4 ml tank three times in a day.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    IMHO, the only sado/maso aspect to vaping are the cleaning chores (assembling/ disassembling atties for sonic baths, assembling/ dissembling mods for gunk seepage), micro coil building, and atty rebuilds.:D

Gotta agree with ya on that last part. I kinda resemble my remark. My strain of shinyitis, obsessing on clean operation.

Good luck. :)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    There is no categorical "vaper". The advent of truly open systems with the introduction of rebuildable efficient RBA's changed the game completely, in contrast to the drop-in clearo and carto era. Then with the expression of variety the inexhaustible breath of our preferences became evident. Our distinctive tastes will always be better served by ever growing choices in hardware and effective method. Just like in the kitchen. What we do more resembles cooking. And there is no damned way in hell that regulators could ever put a label on that without pigeon-holing us into a box.

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Day & 1/2. Maybe.

Tell people I'm the "bubble boy" and surround myself with a cacoon of vapor. But hehhh, I think you've got me edged out by a comfortable margin Fidola. Then again, at times I'll go some days without vaping very much at all. I've got 3-5 60's lined up on any given day, diff flavors for the squads of configured mods at the ready.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Tell people I'm the "bubble boy" and surround myself with a cacoon of vapor. But hehhh, I think you've got me edged out by a comfortable margin Fidola. Then again, at times I'll go some days without vaping very much at all. I've got 3-5 60's lined up on any given day, diff flavors for the squad of configured mods at the ready.

I don’t worry or leave my home much so between DIY, RTAs and dripping I go through a lot!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread