How long does a 60 ml last everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
I was a cloud chaser using 15ml a day. It's such a waste. I am more into flavor chasing now, single coil atm with 35 watts. I bought 120mls of 3mg and I bought some 9mg too. I can't do the 9mg. I have been vaping the 3mg and it appears I have enough juice for the rest of the month and then some.

So 30mls used to last me about 4 days. Right now, I don't know how much it will last me since I changed my style of vaping.

Reactions: smacuser

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
6 mg, 7 ml/day, so 120 ml for me - it's for 17 days.
I do not like advises like "to decrease you daily juice consumption increase you nicotine content". It's a terrible advice to me. I would just accustom to higher daily nicotine uptake, because I am a chain vaper.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
120 ml - 10 days if it is my favorite atomizer and fav liquid. 14 days if it is a flavor i don' t like really.

Worst thing about a best flavor atomizer is when you vape a liquid you don' t like, you get that worst taste with maximum efficiency.
TIP: Vape flavours you do like.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Got to be honest ever since I started diy it never mattered to me how long my juice lasted. I make batches 500ml at a time and I also mtl and have 8 setups going at all times it’s hard to keep track. If I had to guess 60ml would last me maybe a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread