How many mls of juice do you use up on a lazy sunday - is 20mls too much -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
20ml on a lazy Sunday can't be all that lazy. I'd have to work my a** off to vape that much. But it's all good man. If it keeps you off combustibles, keep on doing it. I would like to know what equipment your vaping on though. Maybe you're getting a lot of wasted juice from your setup. If I vaped that much in a day I'd have vape tongue for a week and wouldn't be able to taste those luscious baby back ribs I'm having for dinner tonight.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Oh damn - you guys making me feel worse :( lol.

I use a reo with an rba - it vapes hot. If i dont use the bottom feeder function and just drip thru the drip tip 3-5 drops will ne gone in 2 vapes !

When i was using a plain 510 cartomizer on my reo for some reason it seemed much less like 10ml.

I vape high nic strength too - 32-36 mg -- oh boy.

Thanks for the replies but ya not making me feel better lol.

Maybe its the way i vape ? I do mouth inhale and seem to only draw a small part into lungs - hmmmmmm. I knew it was on the high side but i didnt think jt was THAT High until i saw the replies lol

Ay yi yi.

CrazyDamon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Toledo, OH USA

I use a reo with an rba - it vapes hot. If i dont use the bottom feeder function and just drip thru the drip tip 3-5 drops will ne gone in 2 vapes !

When i was using a plain 510 cartomizer on my reo for some reason it seemed much less like 10ml.

Maybe its the way i vape ? I do mouth inhale and seem to only draw a small part into lungs - hmmmmmm. I knew it was on the high side but i didnt think jt was THAT High until i saw the replies lol

Ay yi yi.

That much with that high nic?! Braver man than me, lol! I have some 36mg of Caramel Apple and chain vaping, any more than ~2ml and I start getting a headache.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA

Ay yi yi.

You're doing fine flexsr. Now that I know you're using a dripper (Reo's are drippers... they just drip the wrong way :p). When I use drippers I use a lot more juice than I would with a tank. I mean a whole lot more. I think a lot of that juice is wasted and not really consumed. But I love dripping and don't mind the cost of the juice since the flavor is great. But I drop down from my normal 12mg nic to 6mg nic or I get a bit lightheaded. But don't worry, you're doing fine.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Yeah the low ohm (heat) and bottom feeder makes it seem like alot. Im talking about a sunday marathon movie day. The reo rocks. - can add juice to my 1ohm build blind or in the dark.

Normal day maybe 10ml but that still seems higher than the norm.

Thx for the responses as i really did want to see where i fell. I though i would be in the upper 25 percentile. But it seems more like upper 5 percentile in volume ! Ugghhh tis what it is (even though hate thats saying :) )

Gracias for feedback

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
i enjoy dripping 36mg, myself. have a reo/rm2 on the way currently. i can only assume i'll be at your stats as often as i'm not sucking on a provari/ibtanked by the weeks end. i've done 20ml, just not often. it is soothing.

P.S. dragon jimi scares me at times. :lol: there should be a disclaimer before that avatar shows up on your screen.

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
My partner in crime beckdg ! Yay !

Yep Thats the device n atty i have n use - amazing !!! It just makes it so easy to vspe i dont realize how much im doing till end of the day.

I remember when i first started vaping i would order 4-6 ry4 s from janty i think they were 15 ml or so and it would last me 6 weeks ! Lol

But the heat now with low ohms n juice feeding is making my intake quite large - ay yi yi

Time for Diy Liquids too - the price of premade liquid is just insane and disrespectful from some vendors IMO. I was in this business for a bit and im all about making a profit as a business has more expenses then simply what they pay for the item or juice vs what they sell it for. But 43 bucks for 30 mls - come on - shameful especially for a non B & M store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread