How many mods do I need for a car ride??? Test Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I am taking a joy ride and don't know how many mods I should take. I don't do pods!!! :w00t:

Do I need backup for my squonker??? And should I take a backup for the backup???

How much juice should I take with me???

Guess I should take some extra batteries too???

Not sure how long this ride will be yet!

So... it could be a short or a long ride.

Ummm, I was married for nearly 40 years and that's the kind of thing she would do. "We're going for a short ride to one store". Lol, famous last words after being out for hours and 6 stores later!

Ok, on the serious side, this is a TEST to see how long it takes for XF up/down voting options to show up.

@UncleJunkle has another thread going but because solutions were found and then unsolutioned we don't know if that may have confused the all powerful XF.

So, please, answer my questions with the goofiest answers you can think of!!! :lol:

I'll just let the thread sit to see when up/down voting comes into play.

@classwife can delete the thread once we know what we need to know.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hmmm, I didn't think about security for my vape gear! :eek: :shock:

Ok then, my dog will be tagging along, she is very highly trained in all things security and protection. :greengrin:

LOL! I meant "security" that if something goes wrong, I'll still have something to vape.

One very trying day, just six months into my vaping journey, disaster struck. A carto popped in the one rig I had with me, and I tempted fate for four hours after, with a convenience store only steps away (WANTING a pack of Marlboros too).

I made it, but swore that would never happen again. Now my extras are like Linus' security blanket.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
LOL! I meant "security" that if something goes wrong, I'll still have something to vape.

One very trying day, just six months into my vaping journey, disaster struck. A carto popped in the one rig I had with me, and I tempted fate for four hours after, with a convenience store only steps away (WANTING a pack of Marlboros too).

I made it, but swore that would never happen again. Now my extras are like Linus' security blanket.
Agreed, I don't go anywhere without a 2-3 mods/atties, a couple spare batteries and extra juice. :greengrin:

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Still No Vote Buttons.
All I'm seeing so far is the icon at the right of each post to mark it as a Solution.

Looks like this...​

Screen shot 2022-08-26 at 6.12.31 PM.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
All I'm seeing so far is the icon at the right of each post to mark it as a Solution.

Looks like this...​

View attachment 979303

Don't Quote Me on this. And it Isn't My Final Jeopardy Answer.

But I think I saw Uncle J's Post in the Voopoo Vmate Question before I saw the Voting Buttons. So that would be about an Hour after I posted.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Don't Quote Me on this. And it Isn't My Final Jeopardy Answer.

But I think I saw Uncle J's Post in the Voopoo Vmate Question before I saw the Voting Buttons. So that would be about an Hour after I posted.
I didn't know you were an actual Professor - how cool! What did you teach?

Now I know two Professor's. My new neighbor lady recently retired.

Right after Uncle J posted in the Voopoo Vmate thread there weren't any Voting Buttons. XF automagically inserted those some time after his post.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I had a feeling you taught math...
View attachment 979306

Very cool! I hope you are enjoying your retirement.

LOL

Whereas that is albeit Quantitatively Confusing, this is the Origin behind that Expression.

So fly away peter and fly away Paul - from the finger-tip ledge of contentment.
The long restless rustle of high heel boots calls.
And I'm probably bound to deceive you after all.
Something must be wrong with me and my brain - if I'm so patently unrewarding.
But my dreams are for dreaming and best left that way - and my zero to your
Power of ten equals nothing at all.

BTW - Were you on the ECF when the Asterisk was a Huge Mystery?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
LOL

Whereas that is albeit Quantitatively Confusing, this is the Origin behind that Expression.

So fly away peter and fly away Paul - from the finger-tip ledge of contentment.
The long restless rustle of high heel boots calls.
And I'm probably bound to deceive you after all.
Something must be wrong with me and my brain - if I'm so patently unrewarding.
But my dreams are for dreaming and best left that way - and my zero to your
Power of ten equals nothing at all.

BTW - Were you on the ECF when the Asterisk was a Huge Mystery?

I knew I saw that somewhere before!

Couldn't place it, even though I regularly listen to JT. So now I'm listening to the Steven Wilson remix/remaster of Minstrel in the Gallery. I have all the old JT LP's but I must say SW did an excellent job with the remixes. Same as he did with the first few Yes albums. The originals are kinda like old B&W TV and his remixes/remasters are like 4K.

I don't recall the Asterisk huge mystery thing, so no I wasn't on-board yet.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I knew I saw that somewhere before!

Couldn't place it, even though I regularly listen to JT. So now I'm listening to the Steven Wilson remix/remaster of Minstrel in the Gallery. I have all the old JT LP's but I must say SW did an excellent job with the remixes. Same as he did with the first few Yes albums. The originals are kinda like old B&W TV and his remixes/remasters are like 4K.

I don't recall the Asterisk huge mystery thing, so no I wasn't on-board yet.

I'm Not a Huge Fan of those Steven Wilson Tull remixes.

No arguments that Technically they are Amazing. But some Music just Doesn't Sound Right when it undergoes a Hard Cleaning and then Brightening.

It's like watching "The Big Sleep" in Colour. It's just Not Right.

LOL

---

Anyway... I Don't think you are going to get any Voting Buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread