when u know is enough?Do you count and control your e puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buby

Sep 28, 2008
I'm using high cartridges on my mini-e-cig, and i'm satisfied during the day with 2-3 heavy puffs every now and then. I had this 1 hour rule between cigarettes, so i'm applaying it to e-cig too.

When the cartridge is drying i take only a puff every now and them, giving the scarce liquid time to moist the atomizer, this because i believed the instructions about a cartridge being equal to a pack of cigarettes so i decided to use a cartridge a day. This was the last week, my first week as an e-smoker. Now i found this forum and i ordered a refill bottle, and i'm going faster through my 50 cartridges stash. :D

Problems come when i'm sit (after the coffee, browsing) as i would like to puff like with a real cigarette, so like 10 puffs. I hope refilling and dripping will help.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
mind over matter is an amazing thing.. when we first started we believed the "one cart equals 20 cigs" rubbish..

but believing rubbish nearly turned rubbish into reality.. at first we did make one cart last nearly all day.. i would now get thru at least six similar sized ones..

the mind is a funny thing.. i have had mine sixty odd bloody years and still havnt twigged how it works.. he he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread