How many people would buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
That would depend. Is it just a pouch designed to hold the specific device connected to a lanyard? Or is it a case to carry everything I normally carry (juice, tanks, tips, etc??

If it is for the device only then maybe. Not much different than having an eGo on a lanyard. If for everything that would be kind of big.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
That would depend. Is it just a pouch designed to hold the specific device connected to a lanyard? Or is it a case to carry everything I normally carry (juice, tanks, tips, etc??

If it is for the device only then maybe. Not much different than having an eGo on a lanyard. If for everything that would be kind of big.
for the egos not too many choices but as you get to the bigger mods there are a few vendors, some of them even do custom work like serenitygear

varivapr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
New York

Designed to hold your specific device only attached to a lanyard

macdo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ottawa(near)
Varivapr,

I have a couple different lanyards that I use sometimes. I usually have them on the inside of my shirt so people don't see them though. I don't think they're ugly. I just get too many questions if I hang it in plain site.

If your interested check out Serenity Gear Leather. He makes very good quality holsters and lanyards.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I would. My hubby would, too. Here in FL it's hot most of the time...making clothing like shorts and tank tops the standard garb nearly all year. Summer clothes and pockets don't always work well together. I'm planning on getting a lanyard that's made for my Ovale V8s, and have gotten one for my husband's LT and eGo T Mod. We both have several eGo lanyards. Useful things to have out and about. Don't like thing around my neck much myself, but will make the sacrifice for my beloved PVs!

For example...today was well into the 80s F.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Who would buy a lanyard style carrying case if there was a nice looking, well built product specifically made for your device?? Just curious because I want one but they seem to be few and far between

I would not want something around my next. But I would like a pouch with a d-hook on it I could snap on a belt loop or on my purse. I do not have a case yet, but I do have an ego twist that needs one as it won't fit in my purse.

Dutch81

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Miami/Chicago
I would. My hubby would, too. Here in FL it's hot most of the time...making clothing like shorts and tank tops the standard garb nearly all year. Summer clothes and pockets don't always work well together. I'm planning on getting a lanyard that's made for my Ovale V8s, and have gotten one for my husband's LT and eGo T Mod. We both have several eGo lanyards. Useful things to have out and about. Don't like thing around my neck much myself, but will make the sacrifice for my beloved PVs!

For example...today was well into the 80s F.

What about a holster? Check out MyVaporStore, I saw one there that looked decent.

I can't wait for CHI, it's too hot here!

Last edited:

GroovyGI

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Texas
Try Serenity Gear Flexi-Sleeves SerenityGear Leather These can be used as a lanyard or attached to a carabiner to a pack or belt. My wife uses hers all the time for her Provari. I do use the lanyard while driving so I don't have to put it down in the Jeep. As well made as some pistol holsters.

Check our the P Busardo video A PBusardo Video - More on BogeGate and Other Stuff - YouTube at 1:15 in its funny and useful.

GroovyGI

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Texas
A bit heavy with Provari and tank but I only use it in the Jeep so I don't have to have my PV rolling around or have the dog try to chew the drip tip off.

P1000500.jpg P1000499.jpg

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I would not want something around my next. But I would like a pouch with a d-hook on it I could snap on a belt loop or on my purse. I do not have a case yet, but I do have an ego twist that needs one as it won't fit in my purse.

I've got a belt mounted flashlight holster that came with one of my flashlights, it should be able to hold most any APV, it fits a Bolt, Vamo, Zmax, EgoTmod, Provari, so it should fit pretty much everything. I've never actually used the thing, but it would be pretty nifty.

Just an idea, I'm sure you could find these things for sale separate from a flashlight and use it for your PV.

Personally I think the whole Lanyard thing is even more goofy than cell phones being kept on belt holsters, but to each their own ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread