The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How many people would buy this?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by varivapr, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. varivapr

varivapr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2013
    New York
    Who would buy a lanyard style carrying case if there was a nice looking, well built product specifically made for your device?? Just curious because I want one but they seem to be few and far between

2. SilentScreams

SilentScreams Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    Cottekill,NY
    That would depend. Is it just a pouch designed to hold the specific device connected to a lanyard? Or is it a case to carry everything I normally carry (juice, tanks, tips, etc??

If it is for the device only then maybe. Not much different than having an eGo on a lanyard. If for everything that would be kind of big.

3. chewy

chewy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2009
    United States, MD
    Not I, I don't like things around my neck. Plus the apex I use most times would be to heavy, and big. Maybe if the lanyard WAS the device so I would never misplace it... .

4. hawley

hawley Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2013
    Edmonton, Alberta
    I have a lanyard for my V2, but I never use the damn thing, nor do I ever really intend to... it is a pretty cool shade of red though lol

5. Thrasher

Thrasher ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    for the egos not too many choices but as you get to the bigger mods there are a few vendors, some of them even do custom work like serenitygear

6. varivapr

varivapr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2013
    New York
    Designed to hold your specific device only attached to a lanyard

7. macdo

macdo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2011
    Ottawa(near)
    Varivapr,

I have a couple different lanyards that I use sometimes. I usually have them on the inside of my shirt so people don't see them though. I don't think they're ugly. I just get too many questions if I hang it in plain site.

If your interested check out Serenity Gear Leather. He makes very good quality holsters and lanyards.

8. Drael

Drael Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't like things hanging round my neck. I keep mine in my jacket pocket, or in a pouch or reading glasses case in my pants pocket generally.

9. fourthrok

fourthrok Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Watertown, NY
    I would. My hubby would, too. Here in FL it's hot most of the time...making clothing like shorts and tank tops the standard garb nearly all year. Summer clothes and pockets don't always work well together. I'm planning on getting a lanyard that's made for my Ovale V8s, and have gotten one for my husband's LT and eGo T Mod. We both have several eGo lanyards. Useful things to have out and about. Don't like thing around my neck much myself, but will make the sacrifice for my beloved PVs!

For example...today was well into the 80s F.

10. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

11. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Might be kind of heavy carrying my Provari around my neck.........

12. hoss1738

hoss1738 Full Member Verified Member

Dec 22, 2012
    south carolina
    If it looks good with my mod yes

13. Mitey F

Mitey F Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't mean any offense to anyone (to each his own) but I think I would feel like a total douche carrying a giant pouch around my neck...

14. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    I would not want something around my next. But I would like a pouch with a d-hook on it I could snap on a belt loop or on my purse. I do not have a case yet, but I do have an ego twist that needs one as it won't fit in my purse.

15. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Yeah, this, I agree.

16. Thompson

Thompson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2012
    North of NorCal
    I have a lanyard for my eGo Twists and that is about as big of a battery I'd like around my neck.

I managed to get something to hold the provari securely, but the weight is just too uncomfortable in the long run, and that was w/o the extension cap & larger battery.

17. Dutch81

Dutch81 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Miami/Chicago

What about a holster? Check out MyVaporStore, I saw one there that looked decent.

I can't wait for CHI, it's too hot here!

18. GroovyGI

GroovyGI Full Member Verified Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Texas
    Try Serenity Gear Flexi-Sleeves SerenityGear Leather These can be used as a lanyard or attached to a carabiner to a pack or belt. My wife uses hers all the time for her Provari. I do use the lanyard while driving so I don't have to put it down in the Jeep. As well made as some pistol holsters.

Check our the P Busardo video A PBusardo Video - More on BogeGate and Other Stuff - YouTube at 1:15 in its funny and useful.

19. GroovyGI

GroovyGI Full Member Verified Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Texas
    A bit heavy with Provari and tank but I only use it in the Jeep so I don't have to have my PV rolling around or have the dog try to chew the drip tip off.

P1000500.jpg P1000499.jpg

20. UncleChuck

UncleChuck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Portland
    I've got a belt mounted flashlight holster that came with one of my flashlights, it should be able to hold most any APV, it fits a Bolt, Vamo, Zmax, EgoTmod, Provari, so it should fit pretty much everything. I've never actually used the thing, but it would be pretty nifty.

Just an idea, I'm sure you could find these things for sale separate from a flashlight and use it for your PV.

Personally I think the whole Lanyard thing is even more goofy than cell phones being kept on belt holsters, but to each their own ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.