how many provaries is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I own two 2.5 and tomorrow I'll have my P3. The menu sure has changed but the fact is still they both put out exact voltage every time. The dinosaur 2.5 works like a charm. At least if it needs repairs Provape will repair them.

If you feel the 2.5 works as well as the P3 then why buy a P3? Since you seem to believe the 2.5 is perfect and all you'll ever need why spend the $$$ to get a P3? Surely you don't see anything lacking in the 2.5. That would be provari heresy!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
If you feel the 2.5 works as well as the P3 then why buy a P3? Since you seem to believe the 2.5 is perfect and all you'll ever need why spend the $$$ to get a P3? Surely you don't see anything lacking in the 2.5. That would be provari heresy!

You forgot your winking smiley...

;););)

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
We have three in our household.

My wife has a Satin Black Provari 2.5 with red led.

I have a polished chrome 2.0 with a blue led (currently used as a backup after providing 2.5 years of reliable service)

and I have a 3 month old Zombie Edition Provari with green LED.

There is something extremely comforting about having another Provari as backup in the unlikely event that one of ours breaks.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Because I can afford 3 Provari's. Why does it matter to you? Since you bought a P3 you should know the 2.5 is no dinosaur. Geez give it a rest.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...

It's a new ProVape product. Reason enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread