How Many Times Have You Dropped Your PROVARI and Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Now go outside and take a walk and drop your provari somewhere, so we can continue this thread. heheheheh
I don't need a spell checker. They are GLARINGLY obvious lol. OK, you first. Go drop your Provari in the toilet after rubbing your favorite ejuice on your wrists as a perfume. I'll wait here for your report back to me.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Dropped mine for the first time (outside) yesterday. Had it in my lap when i walked out of the car. Smacked right on the tarmac and kept rolling under the car. Heartbreaking.

Edit: Oh, and ye.. ive dropped it maybe 5 times to the wooden floor, and the cartos have broken off :p
Oh dear! Is it still OK?

Ummm probably 6 times ..on asphalt each time... i have a bad habit of forgetting its in my lap when driving and i get out of my truck and BLAM.... i freak out, check it, and apologize to it :) got a couple of very tiny scruffs on the finish from the drops.. tank survived each time too and the baby still vapes good as day one! Definitely a tough rugged PV... thats why i bought it because im rough on em!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

same for me..always forget it on my lap, new provari's have hit the ground a few times getting out of the car

ebbrey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norway
Oh dear! Is it still OK?

Yes its fine. But you know.. the first "scratch" is the worst. Just like a new phone when it hits the ground and gets a nasty mark you dont love it as much anymore hehe. It only got scratched up on one side. But its been a bad week for it. E5 errors and rolling down the street. Need to give it more love

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Bummmmerrr, man', i'm soo lucky so far.
I have to get something to put it in, some kind of holder for the table, it falls over 20 times a day when i stand it up on the table.

Yes its fine. But you know.. the first "scratch" is the worst. Just like a new phone when it hits the ground and gets a nasty mark you dont love it as much anymore hehe. It only got scratched up on one side. But its been a bad week for it. E5 errors and rolling down the street. Need to give it more love

ebbrey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norway
I have to get something to put it in, some kind of holder for the table, it falls over 20 times a day when i stand it up on the table.

YES mine too. *SMACK* i must hear that and jump my seat several times aday myself, trying to stop it from rolling off the table

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I haven't even had mine for a full month yet--it managed to drop to the floor twice on the first morning I had it, the first time it rolled right off the breakfast bar, so hit the kitchen floor from about 4 feet, both the provari and the stardust attached to it were perfectly fine, trust me I inspected it thoroughly as I was totally upset that it happened. Then about 10 minutes later it did the same exact thing, I had a huge WTF moment at that point, and now I always make sure that the button is bracing it against the surface it's sitting on so that it doesn't go rolling around on me. The third and fourth times that it dropped, well that's blamed on one of the cats, she pushed it off the end table onto the carpet. I'm sure there will be more occurances, as the harder I try to take care of something, the more likely it is that something will happen to it.

Great thread, I'm cracking up at all the stories, keep 'em coming!

*christy*

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
Bowdon, Georgia

I bought a real nice toothbrush holder
aefbfd45-9c9c-5a95.jpg

Thats what is on my coffee table to keep it from rolling off or tipping over :D

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Okay, sooo , low and behold there was a nice wooden toothbrush holder in my bathroom cupboard, and the holes were big enough to fit a provari with extra room to boot', and its heavy, so oh my gaaa, i'm soo lovin this, it doesnt even look like a toothbrush holder now', it looks like it was made for this provari. Another big assssed hug for Christy!

*christy*

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
Bowdon, Georgia
Okay, sooo , low and behold there was a nice wooden toothbrush holder in my bathroom cupboard, and the holes were big enough to fit a provari with extra room to boot', and its heavy, so oh my gaaa, i'm soo lovin this, it doesnt even look like a toothbrush holder now', it looks like it was made for this provari. Another big assssed hug for Christy!

NICE!! (Big assssssed hug) back at ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread