how much pg is in tfa flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaedinsdad

Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Lincoln, Illinois, United States
hey guys and gals hope all is well.
Just wondering and im sure its posted but i cant find it. How much pg is in TFA Flavorings that I get from wizard labs. And do I need to add that into my calculations. Right now im putting in 100% pg in the flavor section part of my app and noticing that my 20pg/80vg is still kinda runny

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wife and I are only on our 2nd order and I think she ordered direct from TFA. Comparing the two....seems wizard lab is close price but for twice the quantity. Hmmmmm. WL, $1.49 for 8ml and at TFA site is $1.40 for 4ml. Guess where we're shopping next time!

Anyway, keeping an eye on this thread, but we have assume if the ingredients state PG...then it's 100%. If says no PG/no VG...then 0% for the calculator we are using.

Subject to change our approach if someone with much more experience then me chimes in here....

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
Right now im putting in 100% pg in the flavor section part of my app and noticing that my 20pg/80vg is still kinda runny

There is something wrong there if you have a runny mix at 80% vg. Even with 50/50 and 15% flavor I need to add some distilled water or it is too thick. Is your VG fairly runny or are you adding a really high percent of flavoring?

Aheadatime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
USA
If I cross over the 60% VG threshold, I need to cut the VG with distilled water or else it gets too thick. 80% VG should be extremely thick, so as Southerbliss mentioned, I would question the viscosity of your VG itself. Treating all flavors that contain PG and don't contain VG as 100% PG in the calculator is the way I do it too. I'm quite certain its close to 100% PG anyway, as the flavor molecules are used in the ppm I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread